9 in Drum Wheel Stud Size - Dorman P/N?

-

mydart270

myDart270
Reaction score
I know lots of conversation on ABF for the removal of wheel studs in a 9 in drum. Now attempting to order replacement wheel studs for this application.

What is the DORMAN p/n or equivalent vendor p/n for the above application?? I am getting ready to order DORMAN 610-024 which is 7/16 in x 20 serrated. Knurl is 0.570 in. Length is 1 3/8 in. This seems OK and a direct replacement.

Thx and btw.... you have to cut the swage on the wheel stud in some way. Press out will work but taking a chance for a distorted drum or screwed up hole size.

Thx MOPARs. Appreciate the help.

You give the stud info that you have but don't tell us what you are working on. Just a 9" drum is vague. Year/make/model, That is the way to find the correct part.

You give the stud info that you have but don't tell us what you are working on. Just a 9" drum is vague. Year/make/model, That is the way to find the correct part.
so sorry, my bad. Wheel studs are for a 1968 Dodge Dart 270/SL-6, 9 in drum brake(s) on all 4 wheels. Buggered up threads on only 1 drum, 1 stud, F/R., right at the very end of nut travel....darn!!!!!! Don't know how this happened.

I am going to try to restore threads with a LANG 7/16-20 die.

Thx for viewing and responding. Happy MOPAR

-
Back