904 Big Block

-

mreeves

Reaction score
Is there such a piece??? I have been told that the New Challenger Drag Pak will come with a 904 behind the Hemi... I do know they made the 727 for both small and big blocks but did not know about the 904... Thanks... Mack

The trick is to use 904 parts inside a 727 case. This is good for a tenth or 2 according to MP from what I understand as a OOTB (904) into a box (727) swap.
The 904 trans must be properly worked on or die.

all the 904 parts that are used in a 727 case are billet aluminum from Pro Trans in palmdale california. READ expensive....

I thought at there was an JW ultra bell made that allows the 904 to bolt to a big block...also..there was a company down south that made an adapter......can not remember there name....

I do believe you are correct. The ultra beel can be purchased and used in this mannor.

Hey Guys... I wasn't asking the right question... The new generation Hemi has the same bolt pattern as the old small blocks. So the 904 will bolt up to the new generation Hemi block... Per Mopar Performance help line... Thanks again.... Mack

-
Back