Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a 904 trans that came from behind a mild 318 bracket motor. The car was sitting for about 8 years since the owner passed away then I bought it. Everything with the car looks to indicate that it has a manual reverse valve body but I cannot verify that. It also has the label “Dyno tested 10-27-95” which is what ProFormance transmissions in Newark, DE writes on their units when tested so it may very well be one of their transmissions. The trans also has a chrome deep pan installed. Since I can’t verify any of these things, I am selling this unit as a core and the buyer could very well get a great deal once it’s taken apart. I took the pan down and it looks good. I cleaned the pan and put it back together. I would like to get $75 plus shipping for the trans. Again, I’m selling this as a core.

I also have the convertor that came with this trans. It is a ProFormance, dynamic convertor. It’s a 9 ½” race/street unit that stalls between 3500 and 6500 depending on the engine. I would like to get $100 plus shipping for this unit.

Ken
Edison, NJ

DSCN3610.JPG
DSCN3611.JPG
DSCN3612.JPG
DSCN3613.JPG

I have for sale a 904 trans that came from behind a mild 318 bracket motor. The car was sitting for about 8 years since the owner passed away then I bought it. Everything with the car looks to indicate that it has a manual reverse valve body but I cannot verify that. It also has the label “Dyno tested 10-27-95” which is what ProFormance transmissions in Newark, DE writes on their units when tested so it may very well be one of their transmissions. The trans also has a chrome deep pan installed. Since I can’t verify any of these things, I am selling this unit as a core and the buyer could very well get a great deal once it’s taken apart. I took the pan down and it looks good. I cleaned the pan and put it back together. I would like to get $75 plus shipping for the trans. Again, I’m selling this as a core.

I also have the convertor that came with this trans. It is a ProFormance, dynamic convertor. It’s a 9 ½” race/street unit that stalls between 3500 and 6500 depending on the engine. I would like to get $100 plus shipping for this unit.

Ken
Edison, NJ

View attachment 1714987956 View attachment 1714987957 View attachment 1714987958 View attachment 1714987959

Ken
Edison, NJ

View attachment 1714987956 View attachment 1714987957 View attachment 1714987958 View attachment 1714987959

I am very intrested in both. I see 2 people have sent you PMs. if their deals fall thru please let me know. Thank you,
Rick

West Melbourne Fl 32904

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back