[Found!] 904 Trans for small block. Live northern Ky.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one in Huntington, wv. Have driveshaft and all. $125. Even have a push button shifter but would need cables. Came out of a 64 Cuda I bought for parts

I got one in Huntington, wv. Have driveshaft and all. $125. Even have a push button shifter but would need cables. Came out of a 64 Cuda I bought for parts
Is the transmission and driveshaft a 64?

is it a 904 or 727, would that work with my column shifter?

It’s a 904 and not sure if it works with column shift. You’ll need to ask an expert
After a little research it does not look like something I would like to get involved with. Too bad you were the closest person to respond to me.

Yes. I’ve got a 273 2 barrel engine and a small rearend as well.motor is apart but looks good inside. Car wasn’t running when I bought it for parts.

is it a 904 or 727, would that work with my column shifter?

It’s a 904 and not sure if it works with column shift. You’ll need to ask an expert

After a little research it does not look like something I would like to get involved with. Too bad you were the closest person to respond to me.

The reason why I asked: No! For all intents and purposes, it won't work. Nor would you want to try to put a cable shift transmission and a Ball and trunion driveshaft in a later model car. Just trying to be truthfull here.

I have a 904 that came out of my 75 Swinger. Rebuilt by A1 in Yukon, OK. They use to build trannys for the Street Outlaw group before they had sponsors. In OK.

I have a 904 that came out of my 75 Swinger. Rebuilt by A1 in Yukon, OK. They use to build trannys for the Street Outlaw group before they had sponsors. In OK.
Thanks for all the help but I'm hoping to find one within 2 or 3 hrs drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back