94 Dodge Dakota Drag radial Truck

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
10.jpg

94 Dodge Dakota Drag radial Truck, Frame has been crossed braced and Reinforced tied into a Full Cage, Ladder Bar suspension with a Race prepped 9in W/ 456 Gears and Willwood Disc Brakes,5/8 Studs, Additional Parts include, NEW pro street Kirkey seat with 5 point harness, NEW ARC 8switch touch screen switch panel, NEW Autometer TACH, OIL,WATER,VOLT, MSD6 IGN. box,NEW Fuel Cell with Barry grant Fuel Pump with -10 SS fuel line, NEW Weld Pro Stars Front And Back with NEW M/T Drag radials and M/T Front Runners, NEW Roll Pan, NEW COWL Fiberglass hood, Cab and Bed has Been Painted everything else still needs paint (**BUT I HAVE THE PAINT FOR IT ALREADY**) Super Comp Headers for BB mopar to fit the Truck, Im sure I leaving Somthing out, Very nice Truck, Lots Of NEW PARTS,
********STILL NEEDS TO BE PUT TOGETHER***********
$6000

Looking to trade For Mopar Drag Radial/Street CAR (Dart,duster)I also Have a 176 Powerglide, good for around 700hp, with cooler Lines, and cooler, TCI Trans Sheild,Ultra bell,(for Smallblock Mopar) B&M Shifter, with cable and Nitrous Converter, have a 398Cubic Inch short block, BEST of everything,(**FRESH**)(after Market X block, with a Pair of W-9 heads(may need New Valve Seats) and W-9 Intake (Heads are Complete) everything... Truck, Motor,Tranny, ********$9,500**********

The Truck is still 4-SELL.... the Guy that said he was going to Buy the Truck Stood me up and Tried to give a $1000 less and that was only if I let the Powerglide and Converter go with it, after loading everything up, Waist of time, so the truck is Back up for sell, Any Question let me Know Thanks

The Truck is still 4-SELL.... the Guy that said he was going to Buy the Truck Stood me up and Tried to give a $1000 less and that was only if I let the Powerglide and Converter go with it, after loading everything up, Waist of time, so the truck is Back up for sell, Any Question let me Know Thanks

That sucks.....I hate tire kickers that waste your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back