A-518 and 46RH find

-
Your wife always pronounces it cy-ko.
Projection maybe ?

If you are are proficient with the tranys why dont you just post how you would build it instead of hijacking a thread with insults ? Did I miss the posts where someone set you off ?

Projection maybe ?

If you are are proficient with the tranys why dont you just post how you would build it instead of hijacking a thread with insults ? Did I miss the posts where someone set you off ?
It's just the way he is. Most every transmission thread he has to insult everyone that isn't "as smart" as him.

I get irritated when some clown talks about a rebuild kit with "good" clutches....Like there are bad clutches out there; plus the fact that there are different thickness plates. There are no stupid questions...er, wait...sure there is..

I get irritated when some clown talks about a rebuild kit with "good" clutches....Like there are bad clutches out there; plus the fact that there are different thickness plates. There are no stupid questions...er, wait...sure there is..
We don't have a shortage of clowns around here. Look in the mirror. There's one lookin back at you. Stop bein that guy and just help people. You're obviously very knowledgeable. Nobody's denying that. Just quit bein a dick, Dick.

I have a lot of respect for somebody that uses their expertise to expand the knowledge base of the community, and even more so when they take the time to explain subtle nuances and granular details about extremely specific operations that not a lot of people commonly undertake.

when somebody acts like a pompous taint pirate it really just demonstrates how insecure they are.

I have a lot of respect for somebody that uses their expertise to expand the knowledge base of the community, and even more so when they take the time to explain subtle nuances and granular details about extremely specific operations that not a lot of people commonly undertake.

when somebody acts like a pompous taint pirate it really just demonstrates how insecure they are.
I've had my moments for sure, but I try to be a little better each day. Sometimes it's a real struggle. lol

Ok **** sucker not sure what your problem is, but I don't give a damn either.

It is apparent the only tranny you know anything about is the 3 dollar ***** that you employ on a regular basis.

I would suggest you go **** yourself, but I'd bet you don't have the equipment to get the job done.

Welcome to the ignore list tiny prick.

Last edited:
Ok **** sucker not sure what your problem is, but I don't give a damn either.

It is apparent the only tranny you know anything about is the 3 dollar ***** that you employ on a regular basis.

I would suggest you go **** yourself, but I'd bet you don't have the equipment to get the job done.

Welcome to the ignore list tiny prick.
Come on… don’t hold back . Tell him what you really think ! Lol

Come on… don’t hold back . Tell him what you really think ! Lol
Pretty sure I got the jist of it across.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with some people.

I do know I don't have the time or disposition to put up with assholes though.

What's wrong is too many clowns come in here with their dumb assumptions about building transmissions; as if they have a workable knowledge base. They're already confused because of their overconfidence. They're overconfident because they're arrogant. I find these dummies won't begin the learning process until you insult their knowledge base sufficiently for them to question it. I did my first TF in 1980; so, ya, I know tons more than 99%. But don't let that stop your fake news spew; you're not going to learn anyway. Don't go thinking my posts are for you; they're not. They're for folks who have critical thinking ability. Any more adult-themed names for me? It really hurts.

If dealing with clowns gets you so jacked up why do you keep coming back for more? Pretty sure no one has a gun to your head.
I have no doubt that your transmission skills are top notch but your people skills really suck. You could be a real asset to this site if you could settle your britches down.

Last edited:
How would we know if he has skills ? All he has done is troll so far… not one constructive piece of advice .

My advice isn't for you; it's for other folks on here who are interested in actual solutions and know a "constructive piece of advice" when they hear it. And cuz I'm actually a tender loving people person.

-
Back