A bad pass

-
Go to 6:30 in video. A cleaner pass. This is the 772 intake and at lot of power pulled out at the hit. This pass was a 1.41 60 ft and the bad pass was a 1.32. Need to get it all together and get the second kit on. Want to run 8.50 index with a street car on small tires. All the cars in that class are big tire race cars, think it would be cool to play with them.

Damn.

Badazz dart...hooks very nice and lays down the law....now thats a real street outlaw..you did a super job on car and you can DRIVE

pt 11 **ELIMINATIONS** Cecil county nostalgic drags june 8,2013 - YouTube

Go to 6:30 in video. A cleaner pass. This is the 772 intake and at lot of power pulled out at the hit. This pass was a 1.41 60 ft and the bad pass was a 1.32. Need to get it all together and get the second kit on. Want to run 8.50 index with a street car on small tires. All the cars in that class are big tire race cars, think it would be cool to play with them.

Love the idea there. I'm just so impressed you can run that fast with a 275 tire. You are a heck of a driver!

What's your CR?

Thanks guys for the complments, many years of street racing let me learn how to slide down the track. I have owned and raced it for 15 yrs and stopped racing it on the street 5 yrs ago. It would go 9.50s on spray back then. The compression is around 11.8 to 12.0 never did a physical measurement just calculated. It only has 180 psi cranking compression so that is why I have no problems on pump fuel.

-
Back