A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
smartken22....

thanks....how's yours comin?...got some paint on it yet?

Its ready to paint, but the weather is not cooperating here. It was raining last weekend so I am gonna try again this Friday to get her in the booth to shoot primer.

update.....

as i was planning my day working on hot rod stuff, my wife told me she wanted me to take her "shopping" in Detroit.....

I responded..."I think I would rather have a good *** whippin"

she replied........"Well....whats your choice?"

update.....

as i was planning my day working on hot rod stuff, my wife told me she wanted me to take her "shopping" in Detroit.....

I responded..."I think I would rather have a good *** whippin"

she replied........"Whats your choice?"

how'd that work out for ya?

welcome to my world!

really I BS a lot...life's a grin here in paradise

Denny--Got that K-frame package together yet?????? figured since that purdy Duster is done ya gotta be getting bored?? Steve

Here is his new one......

K-FrameDakotaPat002.jpg

K-FrameDakotaPat007.jpg

K-FrameDakotaPat009.jpg

very...very...very close..

just now shippin out a custom K-frame package for a Hemi/column shift auto in a '67 Cuda....it's taken 6 months more than I planned...but doing a column shift is a little more involved and for me..it's got to work and fit perfectly....I'm kinda anal about that. Then everything has been powdercoated by the boys in WV...

thanks for askin'
Denny

Floyd...I'm headin' to your thread next....Weeb and I are going to a Mopar swap meet in Columbus tomorrow....should we keep our eye out for anything?

I'll wouldn't doubt Weebs got one in his attic...he's got about everything else...

What color?

Black would be perfect :) Also need a set of 70 ish dart duster buckets but i doubt they will be cheap...lemme know on the wheel :)

got any news on the world traveler...HemiMark?

Hello from Augsburg Germany. All is well in this 2000 year old town. The history is amazing. The beer is off the charts great and the food is also great. With all this history, food and drink I still miss the USA.

HemiMark....

how are the brats?....show them how to ...burm em..a little grilled onion...mushroons...ya know...Nats' style

I was wondering where in the hell he has been. Now I'm going for Pizza and tell them Mark said.......... um, um, um...on the house :toothy9::toothy9::toothy9:

HemiMark....

how are the brats?....show them how to ...burm em..a little grilled onion...mushroons...ya know...Nats' style
the food is off the charts great! They eat a TON of pork over here! I can't wait to get home. Beer please.............

-
Back