A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
HemiMark....no problem.

And I don't know if I should go here or not.....BUT!

attachment.php

Hmmm... Big Red & Mighty Whitey.

I like both of them. Mighty Whitey is more subtle (I like subtle), but Big Red gets attention wherever you drive it (Susan will like that over the Hummer). Haven't driven Mighty Whitey yet, but Jim thinks it runs better than Big Red due to the little bit more miles. Me & brother John know Big Red does pretty mean burnouts:burnout:

(just kidding - John was trying to get under Jims skin about this before). No burnouts were performed in Big Red during the Mopar Nats.

Never been a big fan of Ford, but that being said the "Big Red" looks impressive

I'll bet being an American....you got a great welcome from the townspeople...

they love us overthere....right?

thats many $$$$ cheaper than what I paid from Year One...better snap one up...I might have you get one for me too....for a spare at that price

Sorry brother HemiMark you´r visiting Germany and don´t say hello to german Fabo brother . Sorry that is a no go :-(

please next time befor you go to germany
come to german Mopar forum :

http://www.mopar-forum.eu/viewtopic.php?p=411974&sid=422a33eb6d20a8ec64fce2d3d588d469

and than you can meet german Fabo brother
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You and I talked about my visit....... I told you I was going to Augsburg and you said you were 4 to 5 hours away! I will come to Germany next DEL season and will meet you for sure! Make sure the beer is cold and plentiful!

LOL..... I am getting lazy..... What does a Jim B belly buster cost and how do i find out all that goes on it??

It's standard....one way for $20.00. Do I still owe you one? I keep forgetting who I promise one toooo :-|

It's standard....one way for $20.00. Do I still owe you one? I keep forgetting who I promise one toooo :-|

next time your over that way pick one up for me, I'll pay you for it.... I need to take it apart and see whats inside!

FYI, I talked to Mark and he is moving forward on the Dart...... painting the underside this week and may start mud after Christmas.... I better start ramping up the search for a Hemi .... the price of Pizza just went up.

Hemi Mark

Sorry i forgotten our talk

Beer it´s every time cold for you
:))))

===========================================

-
Back