A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
I am in naer of Wolfsburg Home Town of VW

Wolfsburg with Train to Berlin 1,5 hour

My home is a small village :)
38524 Neudorf-Platendorf
Dorfstraße 141 N

Wolfsburg hath a Hocky too, team name is EHC Grizzly Adams

it was a good time for sure! How's your A body dude? all tucked away for the winter?

Pretty much. I took an old buddy for a ride in it about two weeks ago. That is the first it moved in probably two months.

It is pretty much in hibernation now. I was hoping to build my motor this winter, but some other things came up and no spare cash to do it now. I might pull all of the windows/regulators out and rebuild it all. My power windows in the front doors don't work for ****. The rears don't go down the whole way. Otherwise my A body will just rest this winter season.

Mmmm JB BellyBuster.

believe it or not...winters is almost half over....and with that global warming thingee....it'll be springtime before you can say Al Gore is an idiot

I kind of held back for the others but I CAN'T BELIEVE (!!!) that

nobody commented on your Dacia D U S T E R rental car !!!

DaciaDuster.jpg

I am in naer of Wolfsburg Home Town of VW

Wolfsburg with Train to Berlin 1,5 hour

My home is a small village :)
38524 Neudorf-Platendorf
Dorfstraße 141 N

Wolfsburg hath a Hocky too, team name is EHC Grizzly Adams

Uli, my son's team just played the Grizzly Wolfsburg! They lost 3-2 but he did score!
The next time the Augsburg Panthers are playing the grizzly's you sould go to the game!

got home from the auction yesterday and waiting on my porch was the new rear Cragars I had ordered from Jegs.....special offset..3.25 rear spacing...BTW..no x-tra charge

anyways..I'm glad I checked em out before I handed them to Bro John for tire mounting. They must of pulled the rim portions off their reject rack...good thing I was going back by Jegs today ...they agreed and re-ordered another set with their apologies

TGIW...thank God it's winter

Merry CHRISTmas my friends,
Denny

Merry Christmas to you too Denny.

I'm hoping by Nat's time next summer that I've got one in the chute!

same here Joe....that HVAC box and goodies ..along with mine should work well

Thanks Tony...hope I can yank the fronts like you!.

Denny

Hi everyone,Happy new year! I have been here for the last hour and a half reading about the hemi demon build. AWSOME,AWSOME work. Congrats to all who helped in the build. I wanted to ask a question about the engine removal and instal.In your opinions(Denny)is it easier to re and re from the bottom or the top? I am stuffing a 440 into my 1968 Dodge Dart and would like to take the easy route .Thanks for your time, Keep up the GREAT work!

-
Back