A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
LOL, I did quit smoking 3 1/2 years ago. I'm down to 187 and check this out. I pretended I was still smoking and deposited, each week, what I would have spent on cigs over the last 3 and a half years......I have 24K saved in a checking account, just from what I would have spent on smoking..... I'm pretty proud of that.......

Dang! Congrats! Wish I would have done that! You and I quit smoking about the same time. Congrats!

Thanks Dude! I sometimes can't believe I did it.... 3 packs a day adds up!

No joke! I only smoked a pack and half a day, but that's still rich by today's standards. My mother in law goes through $500 worth of beer and smokes a week! Yikes!

they used Isis wiring on the Chop Cut Rebuild Duster. it looks like a cool system, but no mention about reliability........

all I got is the stock stuff......works great, but not trick.

I would like to find a way to dyno-tune my fuel sending unit....works like all the other Chinese $hit....foocked-up

I'm gonna add some HP to mine over the winter....SOB works great when testing OUTSIDE the tank...but when inside ...it is worthless...unless you just topped off the tank it reads correct for a short time. I even ran a separate ground....no help

I think you can bend the snorkus inside (technical term) to help iimprove the contact

I'm gonna add some HP to mine over the winter....SOB works great when testing OUTSIDE the tank...but when inside ...it is worthless...unless you just topped off the tank it reads correct for a short time. I even ran a separate ground....no help

I think you can bend the snorkus inside (technical term) to help iimprove the contact

you can also change the float from plastic to copper or vise versa.

yesterday, November 29th....probably 50*...a little chilly, but went out for drive just to test the Gear Vendor speedo gear change.....gettin closer, unfortunately my gear/tire combo is not on their chart...so it's the ol' swag method.

yesterday, November 29th....probably 50*...a little chilly, but went out for drive just to test the Gear Vendor speedo gear change.....gettin closer, unfortunately my gear/tire combo is not on their chart...so it's the ol' swag method.

How's she running?

can't believe its Dec 6....and I'm out testing my speedo gear correction.....one more change to go, I'm within 2MPH.

Spring can't get here soon enough...I'm testing till the snow and salt come.

We need to rent that apartment to compliment our spring testing schedule.

Are shop privileges included?

-
Back