A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
FYI, the new flavor of the week is changing from black to red.... but still thinking black is the ticket.

HemiMark...
I got a K-frame with your name on it....if you wanna put a Hemi in that Dart

I love the Black...but I don't have to keep the swirls out of it

I really like Jim B's clone...primer rear/satin black nose ....except rear tires inside the fenderwell..without the rear super stock sheetmetal cut out.....just nice black steelies/big tire that fits in the stock wheelwell on the rear...and I have a set of 15" Torque Thrust (period correct) for the front.....it will keep those tall front tires tucked in nicely

I even have a new stealth front shock support....so no mods to the body except drill one unnoticable hole per side

racey lookin.....but very drivable (even do an automatic , column shift, and A/C for you old folks)...easy to change to another paint choice later because..........it's primer

that baby will stand out like a sore peter going down the road.....gotta love the visuals!!

anyone have a "project" 426 style Hemi out there they want to get off???....I hear everyones doin' the new generation anyways

Dr Hemi....just fishin' for HemiMark....

you know me....always tryin' to help

HemiMark...
I got a K-frame with your name on it....if you wanna put a Hemi in that Dart

I love the Black...but I don't have to keep the swirls out of it

I really like Jim B's clone...primer rear/satin black nose ....except rear tires inside the fenderwell..without the rear super stock sheetmetal cut out.....just nice black steelies/big tire that fits in the stock wheelwell on the rear...and I have a set of 15" Torque Thrust (period correct) for the front.....it will keep those tall front tires tucked in nicely

I even have a new stealth front shock support....so no mods to the body except drill one unnoticable hole per side

racey lookin.....but very drivable (even do an automatic , column shift, and A/C for you old folks)...easy to change to another paint choice later because..........it's primer

that baby will stand out like a sore peter going down the road.....gotta love the visuals!!

That is an interesting paint scheme. It would almost force me to buy another Hemi!

It's REALLY just about bustin' your balls...

25lbs??...good job....doesn't sound like you need all that aluminum then....

That's funny! I'm having a 340 built for the 68 Dart..... Denny feels like a knife is getting plunged into his heart!

you can always make it a 426 c.i. small block, don't thnk Denny would argue with that :tongue8: you can add a cross-ram with 2 fours.............

HemiMarks' HemiDart......it would be a crowd pleaser...

don't ya miss that part??

I'll bet it's not the 25lbs you lost....

what do you miss the most?....probably that (siily) grin you wear while your were driving ol' Orange

I'll bet it's not the 25lbs you lost....

what do you miss the most?....probably that (siily) grin you wear while your were driving ol' Orange

You got that right! I miss driving that Hemi duster more than I can explain.... best hot rod I have ever owned.

it's rainy out...almost snowing..so how about an update?

had some requests for K-frames and while the package for the 67 Cuda is at the powder coaters...I'm working on a super economy... tacked up "weld it yourself K frame package" complete with upper/lower control arms and new "stealth" upper shock support.

on the silver Duster
got the dash bezel updated and the electronics/guages re-built
installed Ride-Tech rubberized contol arm bushing on the rear end control arms replacing the poly-ends
made the mock-up for the A/C hardline in the engine compartment
getting ready to mask/paint my swap-meet Sharktooth for install
pulled rear pig to tighten up backlash

and a few more misc items to be ready for spring!......

it's rainy out...almost snowing..so how about an update?

had some requests for K-frames and while the package for the 67 Cuda is at the powder coaters...I'm working on a super economy... tacked up "weld it yourself K frame package" complete with upper/lower control arms and new "stealth" upper shock support.

on the silver Duster
got the dash bezel updated and the electronics/guages re-built
installed Ride-Tech rubberized contol arm bushing on the rear end control arms replacing the poly-ends
made the mock-up for the A/C hardline in the engine compartment
getting ready to mask/paint my swap-meet Sharktooth for install
pulled rear pig to tighten up backlash

and a few more misc items to be ready for spring!......

Hmmm........

This is truely an awsome duster!! And definately the finest factory/mother mopar build I've been privladged to watch progress and see completed.It is inspiring to see cars of this calaber come to life and carry the mopar flag!!! I've been a mopar man since I was 14 and I'm 45 and have not ever stopped thanking what mopar has done for us!!

-
Back