A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
I don't really see why he cant post it here...it wouldn't be the first truck, B Body, newer salvage rebuild or even an occasional Schwinn bicycle that's been posted on this "For A Bodies Only" site.

That's true Ross,,,but I didn't want to be "that guy". Lol. I saw a truck thread in the restorations section not to long ago. Since I've already got it going on a Sweptline forum I guess I'll leave it there for now. Also for anyone who is a FB user I've been posting updates on a friends group called "Slammed Sweptlines", you have to request to join. There are some nice trucks and ongoing projects in there. Cheers.
John, it's not to late to get on "crack book" and hang out with the cool kids..lol.

Hi Rod

That truck is a head turner....and not even done.

August is just around the corner.

That's true Ross,,,but I didn't want to be "that guy". Lol. I saw a truck thread in the restorations section not to long ago.

I appreciate you not being "that Guy". I would bet all the Non-A body post people on here are the same people that think a stop sign doesn't apply to them.

I hope not...... I'm not even close to being ready.

Better shift into a higher gear then and quit pole-puttin'.....the list Bro John is gathering of distinguished Mopars lining up for this years tent is unbelevable.

mine was but a painted shell the March before the Nats.....so you are WAY ahead of where I was......perhaps quit chasing others peoples exhaust (headers) and get to work. O:)

mine was but a painted shell the March before the Nats.....so you are WAY ahead of where I was......perhaps quit chasing others peoples exhaust (headers) and get to work. O:)

Heck, I'll still be working on the wiring come March....and Dad says you mentioned there might be an issue with the rear shocks I might have to address.

because of the different angles the lower shock mount goes thru with suspension travel....I would suggest spherical bearings in place of poly bushings top and bottom.

Hi Rod

That truck is a head turner....and not even done.

Thanks Denny,,,I'm looking forward to cruising it. Should turn some heads.

I appreciate you not being "that Guy". I would bet all the Non-A body post people on here are the same people that think a stop sign doesn't apply to them.

LOL

Heck, I'll still be working on the wiring come March....and Dad says you mentioned there might be an issue with the rear shocks I might have to address.

Ive heard about the line up of cars for August for the big top,,,and all I can say is wow. You better get crackalackin Ross. That beauty will look great with the rest of the lineup.
I'm fearing with this years oil prices my travel budget may be sunk to zero this year. We shall see how things unfold in the coming couple of months. We really want to make the trip again this year if we can afford it.

Ive heard about the line up of cars for August for the big top,,,and all I can say is wow. You better get crackalackin Ross. That beauty will look great with the rest of the lineup.
I'm fearing with this years oil prices my travel budget may be sunk to zero this year. We shall see how things unfold in the coming couple of months. We really want to make the trip again this year if we can afford it.

It should be close but I don't want to debut it unless everything is finished, I need to devote more than weekend afternoons and quit making stuff like engine covers and LED light until next winter after its done. I hope you can make the show.

I never touch FB with a ten foot pole.

x2.

That's true Ross,,,but I didn't want to be "that guy". Lol. I saw a truck thread in the restorations section not to long ago. Since I've already got it going on a Sweptline forum I guess I'll leave it there for now. Also for anyone who is a FB user I've been posting updates on a friends group called "Slammed Sweptlines", you have to request to join. There are some nice trucks and ongoing projects in there. Cheers.
John, it's not to late to get on "crack book" and hang out with the cool kids..lol.

I could start a thread about my Chevy truck to get the crowd going, no?

I joined the sweptline site so I could follow your build thread. As you know I am a truck guy and love pretty much any slammed/lowered pickup.

Here's a lil red express thread on this 'a body' site...

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=264689

I could start a thread about my Chevy truck to get the crowd going, no?

I recently saw pics of an old Ford truck on here and there seem to be lots of Chevy supporters here who just Love the LS transplants so why not.

I recently saw pics of an old Ford on here and there seem to be lots of Chevy supporters here who just Love the LS transplants so why not.

Tod's truck is SUPER fast.... and cool!
I like the new LS transplant trucks..... Chevy has been way ahead of the curve when it comes to affordable crate engines for the aftermarket crowd.

TOP SECRET.....for now.

Mums the word :)

It should be close but I don't want to debut it unless everything is finished, I need to devote more than weekend afternoons and quit making stuff like engine covers and LED light until next winter after its done. I hope you can make the show.
Ross,,,you have MORE then enough bells and whistles for us to drool over even if you don't quite get everything done. :prayer:

John...... you told EVERYONE I was coming to the Nats and it was to be a secret!
He can't really keep a secret, he leaks all the info,,,,then WE have to keep the secrets..lol.

I'm getting an upset stomach thinking about this.............
Ya,,,where's the pepto

Is Todd welding 57 Adventurer 1/4 panels on his pickup so he can
participate at Sweptline.org?
You don't have to own a Mopar Tod,,,,but you'd be cooler if you did! Lol

-
Back