-
hey...where's all the pics?

I'll check w/bro John this Sunday....busy till then

1607.jpg

1546.jpg

1543.jpg

1579.jpg

1671.jpg

Maybe not J4R3D....no thanks on the cage or roll bar...this is a street car...you know..coffee getter. It's tied together out of site on the underside....and I really don't want to crawl in and out of a roll cage...not to mention the added pounds

Good job,John...keep em' comin'

Lack of persuasion and testicular fortitude keep me from building such a ride- couldn't convince the wife that it is a good idea, nor could I probably get away with just 'driving' it around (ha,ha,ha)...cool to see, though.

Nice Jim, What size tires and rims are on the back in the above pic's??

Coffee getter? Where in the hell do you get your coffee, that thing is going to be insane.

Yes DR. HEMI...stock gas tank clears the 4-bar/coilovers/panard bar/ect...because I streched the rear wheelwheels forward 3"...I moved (can I say altered?)..... the rear housing 1 1/2" forward giving the additional room (and better bite/traction) needed for the coilover/ect hardware....the front fenderwell opening has also been strectched forward 2"(any more started looking silly) to allow the front axle centerline (altered) 1'' forward and make room for the front tall superstock style tires....kinda looks like an '71-'72 pro stocker huh? (except w/ gear vendor OD and factory A/C)....I guess I'm kinda stuck in that time period....just ask my wife!

Thought you bein' a doctor an all....you'd appreciate the surgury

Hey Mark....recognize the shifter....it came out of an orange (Hemi) Duster....that's for you..Al Gore...its called RE-CYCLING...Mopar style!

Stay tuned boys and girls......theres lots more to come............

Nice job John...you are on the money w/the pics from your files...keep em' comin' just like your doin'

Hey HemiDenny thanks again for your little package pm me your address so I can return the favor. You have one very cool project there.

Hey Mark....recognize the shifter....it came out of an orange Duster....thats for you..Al Gore...its called RE-CYCLING...Mopar style!

Stay tuned boys and girls......theres lots more to come............

I hope it gets put to good use! I like how my green fenders got spliced. Keep'em coming!

sorry...shifter had already been confiscated by Weeb.....I used it for mock-up to get the shifter hole in the right spot.....fenders are all yours though....all 4 pieces!!....mine were a little thin (decay/rust) in spots and now hang on the front mock-up jig

People are always sayin' "it's not rocket science."

THIS thread IS rocket science!!! Very very nice. I'd want a cage.

cage?......why the cage?...what am I missing?

Biggest reason for the loooong time is ...4 moves in last 5 years...appx 225 miles away...still have 2 more to go....but this Duster will be on the street this spring.

I know the real reason your moving and not working on the car your in the witness protection plan and you keep having to change the car so nobody can find you. But hey looks like a great getaway car.

-
Back