A bodies in Wisconsin, Who's out there?

-
Waterford Wi,a little sw of Milwaukee.
Working on getting some updated pictures of the 1969 Valiant.

Kenosha, just joined a few weeks ago. 70 Dart before work, and where I am at now. A little farther than that. No front or rear glass, or bumpers, grill, headlights. Front valance is primered, working on two small rust spots on drivers side. Thanks!

1970 Dart 011 upload.jpg

1970 Dart 055 upload.jpg

Here's a blurry pic of my Dart back in the day. Also a pic of the a$$ end of my Demon today.

Wow. That Demon looks badass.

I guess I can't edit my previous post, so here's the car "done"... as if they ever are! I now have a shark tooth grille in it - otherwise, this pic is pretty current.

drags02.jpg

Milwaukee, WI...bringing my 1967 Dodge Dart GT Convertible home from Wausau, WI in a few weeks!!! Pics to follow!

Newburg wis pop 800 between west bend and port washington 70 Duster with a 06 hemi

Currently living in Delavan, WI now.... grew up in Montello, WI... (60 mi North of Madison)

'69 Dart... bought in Hudson, WI (really small world!)

ADart2-1.jpg

Currently living in Delavan, WI now.... grew up in Montello, WI... (60 mi North of Madison)

'69 Dart... bought in Hudson, WI (really small world!)

ADart2-1.jpg

Beautiful car man, gotta love them 69's, bring that up for the appleton old car show in July, trying to get a bunch of guy's from the sight together.

Beautiful car man, gotta love them 69's, bring that up for the appleton old car show in July, trying to get a bunch of guy's from the sight together.

Yeah, that might work out.. my father's gf works for the Appleton Paper Company..

Green Bay WI, Had my Duster since 1980. Hey Jim, (Demon416), Yep finally got her running, be nice if you'd bring your Demon to NWTC this year we could park together, otherwise see you on Wednesday nite's

Attachments

• duster74driveway.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 452
Im new from wisconsin too the car isnt here yet tho >.< next month im flying out and towing it here

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 380
Waukesha Wi. 25 miles west of Milwaukee. 6 miles east of North Prairie.
'73 Swinger 360W H.P. J heads BENCH SEAT 4speed 8 1/4" 3:21 posi

Attachments

• IMAG0029.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 393
  • IMAG0033.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 384
  • IMAG0032.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 403
  • IMAG0030.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 382
Here's my 68 Dart in Pleasant Prairie with a long way to go.

Attachments

• Dart 01.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 439
  • Dart 02.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 447
Here's some more recent pic's. I ditched the slots in favor of Centerlines and added the dual snorkel hood scoop.

Attachments

• IMAG0043.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 433
  • IMAG0042.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 432
I sold my Dart about a month ago and ended up buying this two weeks ago.

I'll get better pictures once the weather decides to clear up.

IMG_2958.jpg

about 20 miles south of Madison- bought the car even further south. I think it spent quite a while cruising Janesville. I'm basing this based on the various unpaid tickets and receipts inside the car. Anybody recognize it? As far as I can tell, it was stuffed in a barn in September of 2009. I drove it home, and now I'm just waiting on insurance and plates for it.

vbpgimage.php

this is it after i cleaned it up.

vbpgimage.php

this is it in its barn-fresh state

-
Back