a body ? 70-71

-

moparshaker

Reaction score
new to a bodies (b body guy) will a 70-71 scamp front clip fit on a 70-71 duster . to me pics look the same.

Yes, if you use all the parts......you can't mix and match.

thanks guys, i didn't get an answer before i took off on my road trip but when i got there i saw right away. so i bought the v8 scamp and surprised it started up with a portable gas tank i rigged up on the fender lol. i will be taking pics of parts available. off hand , both doors,trunk lid and bumper are great, as well as chrome trim around the car and all glass.

Basically the Demon was created for Dodge for the 71 model year by bolting on the 70/71 Dart front fenders, hood, grille and front bumper to a Duster body.
Meanwhile, the Scamp was created for Plymouth for 71 by bolting on the 70/71 Duster/Valiant front fenders, hood, grille and front bumper to a Dart Swinger body.
You can sell much of the rest of your Scamp parts to Dart Swinger owners. I believe the rear bumper on the 71-72 Scamp was the same as the 70 Dart rear bumper, but the Dart rear bumper changed for 71-72.
So I agree, the answer to your question is yes.

Sorry, I misread the question. I thought he was asking if a Swinger front end would fit on a Duster. Scamp/Duster/Valiant....yup....all the same.

-
Back