-
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Complete drum to drum Chrysler 8.25 A-body rear end. 2.76 highway gears, large bolt pattern, comes with a pinion snubber. Was pulled from a '74 Dart Sport 360 last summer after an upgrade.

Asking $200 OBO.

Located in Duluth, MN.

Prefer local-ish sale, can meet/deliver within reasonable distance and the cost of gas. Will ship at buyers expense.

View attachment photo 4.jpg

View attachment photo 5.jpg

Here's a question I currently have a 7 1/4 sbp did a disc conversion this weekend on front I need a rear end that has bbp and all necessary parts to complete the swap... Do I need a new drive shaft for that rear end? And does anything need to be replaced on it?

Here's a question I currently have a 7 1/4 sbp did a disc conversion this weekend on front I need a rear end that has bbp and all necessary parts to complete the swap... Do I need a new drive shaft for that rear end? And does anything need to be replaced on it?

The drive shaft you have will be 1.25 inches too long. You could have it shortened and rebalanced. You'll probably need one adapter universal joint that has small caps at shaft sides and large caps at yoke sides.

The drive shaft you have will be 1.25 inches too long. You could have it shortened and rebalanced. You'll probably need one adapter universal joint that has small caps at shaft sides and large caps at yoke sides.

Thanks redfish. Was hoping someone knew the lengths.

I do have the driveshaft which I can sell if you need it / want it. Was attached to a 727 behind a 318.

The shock plates from your 7 1/4 can be reused if you open up the holes to accommodate the 3" tube.

You will need new u bolts.

Other than that and what redfish mentioned its a fairly simple swap.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

differences in transmissions and differences in wheel base lengths effect drive shaft lengths and front yoke sizes.

Go to thread tools up top of the thread and mark it sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back