a-body 8 3/4 trade for front disc setup

-

slantysix

SlantySix
Reaction score
Looking to trade an a-body 8 3/4 from a 69 dart 741 case, suregrip, not sure of gearing 2.76?. No brake backing plates or brake hardware and shock plates. Small bolt axles.. Want to trade for 73 and up front disc brake setup. (a-arms and spindles.) Located in Hamilton Ontario

I am looking for that rear end,is this a good one that one could bolt right in.I have a sneeking feeling we have emailed back and forth.Do you have it listed on kiji.

Yep, we've talked before. Yep' it's on kijiji. If I don't get ride of it, I will galdy come your way and look at the parts you told me about. Heading that way in the spring. Sold the bumpers, but have some 68-69 dart parts left I can't use and I'll let you know what I have. I'd rather give them to someone who can use them then have them sit around and collect dust. I can't beleive how much parts are going for, people need them and others want an arm and a leg for them.

I wish you were closer I would trade. I need the suregrip center section. I have ALL the front end 73 up parts.
Frank

trim between the tail lights, instrument cluster (not rally) door panels, glove box, tail lights and bezels, front tunn signal (small round) hood (cut for scoop) glass, some more odds and ends. Planning to clean my garage and will list what ever I find.

Heey Roman,do you want to just sell/trade?So you can buy the parts needed?Let me know,I can use a spare.Thanks.

P.S PM me or E-mail.

Was hoping to trade for the disc stuff, but no one seems to have it....I will sell it if I can't trade parts for it. You know anyone interested in a 64 plymouth valiant 2dr post?? Thinking of selling it, I'm not well enough for another project right now, one's enough. Pictures of the car under slantysix on this site.

I can't believe no one has parts for a front disc conversion....

Anyone know of a car with front disc kicking around I can pull? Just picked up an engine hoist, so no need for that. Anybody want to trade a 8 3/4 fro disc brake setup or even an 8 1/4 rear end?? I can't believe no one has these parts or knows where to find them???

Any idea of Gear ratio?
Any Pics of the housing.
Let me know, I think I have the front brake set up somewhere here.

Gino

What is the 8 3/4 out of?
Open or posi?
Gear ratio?
Which case?
Let me know, I think I have the front brake set up somewhere here.

Gino
Just to give you a heads up,cause slanysix isn,t here to often(look at post dates)It,s a A-body rear,open.And he,s looking for the full disc. brake setup.I spoke with him about the rear.Hope this helps ya.

Worked out ok, got the parts I needed. Sold the 8 34 a-body rear and planning on using ford 9 inch rear. I know it`s not mopar but alot more easier to get, cheaper parts, big bolt and rear disc. I`ve got a buddy races chev`s and runs the ford rears....not restoring just cruising...

-
Back