[WANTED] A-Body 8.75" Rear (In or near California)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane65

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone out there have an A-Body 8.75" Rear? I'm looking for one for my 1968 Barracuda. I'm in Orange County, I'll drive to pick it up if it's within a few hours. I'd even consider it if you're in Nevada or Arizona. Let me know if you have a decent one you'd part with.

Thanks,

Shane

I have narrowed housings, gears and brakes in San Jose CA
Please tell me more... narrowed to A-Body width? What process do you use to narrow them? Chop and weld or sleeved? Either bolt pattern? What kinda price range for a complete housing with gears, axles, brakes etc...

Please tell me more... narrowed to A-Body width? What process do you use to narrow them? Chop and weld or sleeved? Either bolt pattern? What kinda price range for a complete housing with gears, axles, brakes etc...

They are b body housings narrowed down to A body width with a jig. Perches set at stock a body width (43”) unless otherwise specified. I have rebuilt large bolt pattern drum brakes for them as well as 2.76 or 2.94 open center sections. I don’t have axles at the moment, would be up to you to order whatever brand you want. Would sell housing, carrier, and brakes for $900.

I have the right Axles with good bearings/Wheel Studs and
low mileage on them for $175 I work in San Bernadino once
a week and could bring them with me I went to a spool and
aftermarket 40 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back