Status
Not open for further replies.

1968hemidart

MOPAR CHARLIE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a A-BODY 8.75 REAR END HOUSING, Standard width flange to flange is 51.20" The one I have for sale is 49" width, this might help somebody who wants to run larger tires and rims, without a large back space.

This is the housing only, no axles, It's a shame that someone cut down a sought after rear end ( a-body 8.75 )

I will sell this housing for 350.00 + shipping obo, I will entain all reasonable offers

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

NO TEXT MESSAGES PLEASE

Attachments

• A-BODY 8.75 49 in HOUSING.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 815
  • A-BODY 8.75 REAR END #1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 456
That may be true, but I thought you own a MOPAR, not a fordmopar lol, let's keep the FORD PARTS on Mustanges, Not MOPARS, I can get a cheap 289 engine, that does not belong in a MOPAR, that's my opinion

I would take it if you would do $400 shipped to 60532

I will find out what the shipping would be, I don't pac and ship the parts I sell, instead I use a local pac-n-send, and I will get back to you in the morning, & I am going to check the price on grayhound bus

mopar charlie

I just checked with grayhound, the housing weighs 35 pounds, their rate is 75.00. I will be willing to split the shipping with you, but I can not take that money out of my pocket, I have children to feed, let me know that would cost you 437.50, I do accept paypal, if that helps

mopar charlie

So it's a shortened 8.75? What it started life as is really immaterial wouldn't you say.

BTW a body 8.75 are not 51.20"... 52.625.

I have a A-BODY 8.75 REAR END HOUSING, Standard width flange to flange is 51.20" The one I have for sale is 49" width, this might help somebody who wants to run larger tires and rims, without a large back space.

This is the housing only, no axles, It's a shame that someone cut down a sought after rear end ( a-body 8.75 )

I will sell this housing for 350.00 + shipping obo, I will entain all reasonable offers

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

NO TEXT MESSAGES PLEASE

I just checked with grayhound, the housing weighs 35 pounds, their rate is 75.00. I will be willing to split the shipping with you, but I can not take that money out of my pocket, I have children to feed, let me know that would cost you 437.50, I do accept paypal, if that helps

mopar charlie

You made a mistake. You wanted $350 OBO for the housing and the shipping is $75 so the
total for the housing at full asking price plus shipping is only $425 without splitting shipping.

Thank you Oklacarcollecto for seeing the exact same thing I saw. Yet at 1/2 the shipping of $75. price should be $387.50 and not $437.50 since the price of the rear is $350.

If the buyer paid $350 and $75 shipping, that would be $425 and the seller could than swallow the packing, that will still be fair to both...

I don't pack the parts that I sell, I use a local pac-n-ship, I only collect what the packing and shipping, I don't charge extra for handling. I did get a price from UPS the charges would be 51.60 to chicago area, according to the zip code, that's less money then grayhound, sometimes grayhound is cheaper, sometimes not, this case, they were not cheaper.

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

Fedex can do coast to coast on that 50X12X12@36 lbs for 40 bucks.....with an account. Just an F.U to Greyhound for acting like an overnight shipping company. Good luck with the sale.

I checked with fedex, they were more expensive, but I do like fedex better, and they deliver on Saturdays, ups does not.

mopar charlie

Fedex can do coast to coast on that 50X12X12@36 lbs for 40 bucks.....with an account. Just an F.U to Greyhound for acting like an overnight shipping company. Good luck with the sale.

keep crying about it it will be under my 65 barracuda to get some real traction
to bad im still on motor thats a good price or go have 1 shortend and cry when you coulda had this 1 for 400.00 wish i could afford it right now BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back