-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HAUK67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a few things i am looking to move so I can continue on my demon project. I will list here first before I have a buddy of mine take the stuff to Carlise next month. I would rather local pick up and not to ship because I work 70 hours a week..

A body 8.75 complete rear with 2.76 open gears..Was told it was from a 69 dart? Like to get $525 for it..

A set of 14" rallys with caps and centers in really nice shape with brand new bf goodrich tires that have 50 miles on them, went with steel wheels. I can get exact tire sizes when I get home, think they are 245/60/14 and 215/70/14? $550

I just bought a 2008 charger srt8 and have a new set of 22" chrome viper wheels with tires that have about 4000 on both rims and tires..These rims and tires came with the car as it now has a set of black rims on it, excellent shape no curb marks or burn outs.. $1,600

Have a 2nd 8.75 rear that was cut down to a abody rear that I bought from a member here with new green bearings, all put together with 3.23 posi complete with new backing plates..$700

Prices are very good for this stuff, all in great shape. You can look at my pictures of the rallys on the red dart conv, before the new tires were put on.

Wheel adapters also, 4 to 4.5 bolt pattern, a set of 4 brand new in the box $110.

Thanks for the ad...All parts located in Collegeville Pa 19426 zip code..

I am open to shipping, sorry if the ad reads that I am not. My zip code is 19426 in Collegeville Pa if anyone is looking to get shipping cost on any of these items. I can ship ups from work..

rallys are 215/70/14 and the rear tires are 225/70/14...Less then 50 miles

They are chrome and they look just like the srt10 wheels on the viper truck..

Rally wheels back up for sale....All items still for sale..Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back