a-body gasser ?

-
Dale,

What would the labor be to install a straight axle in a 63 Dart?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike- it would depend on how far you want to go. Make it a roller, or hook everything back up where its drive it in, drive it out. Or, we can narrow the axle, and supply you with it. Lots of options. Best to call. We have a phone at the hole in the wall. Its (626) 256-0126. You may just want to try it yourself, after seeing the how-to video. Its pretty detailed and informative.
Dale

Yeah..I built a 74 dart gasser its pretty wild looking for 4speed stuff to change the auto trans good luck ..

I'm building a gasser from my 65 barracuda and need advice on how to setup my steering linkage. I was told that I need to have calipers either up front or rear of straight axle but if I have calipers in rear my linkage hits k frame but if I have calipers in front my linkage may hit oil pan. Any help/ detailed pictures would be helpful

if you're going straight axle i'd get rid of the K and do motor plates.

you can also join the H.A.M.B. lot's of info there

0bed218fe7eacded3b715bc705f3b310.jpg

If...

? Huh... Why? A fellow FABO & Gold Member is looking for Help!
LOL gold member....
like I told him when he pm'd me it's just an old picture that I copied off the internet a long time ago that I thought was really cool... "IF" I had the cojones I would do it as well.. oh yeah and the money... So if I had an extra 40 bucks I would have a gold member as well but then I'd have to tell everybody my winky is gold.... LOL...

LOL gold member....
like I told him when he pm'd me it's just an old picture that I copied off the internet a long time ago that I thought was really cool... "IF" I had the cojones I would do it as well.. oh yeah and the money... So if I had an extra 40 bucks I would have a gold member as well but then I'd have to tell everybody my winky is gold.... LOL...

Okay, Sorry... I was not aware it was just a picture you copied... LoL
I being very Retired... can't come up with the 40 bucks either..
Have an Awesome day...

Steve Magnante (spelling?) (the life long car journalist and RoadKill junkyard guru) has built a couple of AWB cars a few fews back, one of which is a early Dart. Wonder if his build is still on the net?? Thinking he might had wrote a little book on it also!?
I had threatened to build one several times over the last couple decades, even had an A100 straight axle for a while. Like said ^^^^, $$$ and other excuses got in the way!!!

Okay, Sorry... I was not aware it was just a picture you copied... LoL
I being very Retired... can't come up with the 40 bucks either..
Have an Awesome day...
after 7 years on this forum and all that I've shared this should be paying me LOL..
It's like companies that want to charge $25 for a hat with their logo on it LOL...
I always look at the hat and say how about if you pay me $25 to advertise for you...

I think I might make up some hats that say J par on them and sell them on the for sale part for $25 LOL.. then I'll have the money for a gold membership and still won't buy one LOL..

-
Back