A-Body Owner from Downunder

-
Welcome Mate, Nice to have ya.You will find lots of info here. :salut: :worthles:

pic4.JPG

awsome, love the utes. saw an early valiant one awhile back. nice

Too bad shipping costs so much. I guarantee no one in town would have one of these!!!! Welcome!!

hellow Geoff injoyed your pic,some more please :notworth: we are like little children up here,and somthing that we can not have makes our day. :color: Your valiants down there is very groovy. :thumblef:

got to like that :color: ,y5 yellow=lemen twist.I think I am going to kick myself again, :sad2: ,nice ride

MEMIKE......Yes lemon twist,thats the same colour as my 1978 CL Charger in the photo's above(took 10 years to get the colour from USA to OZ..LOL) :thumblef:

Good to Hear you Guys are interested in our Aussie Chryslers......Most of wich are "A" Bodys :)

Here's a pic of my 1973 VJ Hardtop

nywg3r.gif

Hello Down Under- It must be wierd driving the `Cuda ,with the wheel on the wrong side. That`s got to take some getting use to! Welcome to the site.- John (68 Barracuda)

Welcome to the site!!

Send us some warmer weather, please.

Today is 20f, {-6c}

Yesterday morning was 53f.
Thursday was 60+f. {15.5c}

Have a good day, "Mate" . :)

Have a Foster's or brew of your choice. :drinkers:

Hi guys OZECUDA here.......Im a mate of Geoff's(Aussie A Body).....Heres some pic's of my 1976 VK 770 Charger 318/904.......just finished a complete restoration back to original specs

171205 Charger 003 (Small).jpg

171205 Charger 005 (Small).jpg

171205 Charger 008 (Small).jpg

-
Back