-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wracks71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
i have a set of rear SS drag springs that came off my 71 duster. they have around 10-12,000 miles on them. poly bushings in front and rear spring eyes that have been in for less than two years. pics to come. $150. pick up only.

I'll be out of town during Thanksgiving too....unfortunately. What part# are they? 002/003's?

i could leave them at my friends if you wanted them. i am not sure on the part #,but the #'s are still visible. what is the difference?

What's the difference? When you buy something, don't you like to know what you are spending your money on?

1-they were on the car when i bought it.
2-i am not a drag racer so idon't give a **** about them since they handle like ***.
3-do you have some info to offer,or just try to criticize?

I think there is a misunderstanding on "what's the difference" on how it was meant, and how it was "heard".

There are different springs setup for different car weights. The last three digits of the numbers stamped into the springs will help identify which ones they are and if they are what he wants.

You may be right.

Like Damnimcooltom mentioned.... The #s are important for the potential buyer because not all SS springs are the same.

i suspect they are standard issue SS springs. when i bought the car,it was a regular old street car. i will try to get some numbers.

I would take them if you could ship them? I am in Nebraska so shipping would not be too bad and of course I would pay the shipping.

71 beater has first dibs. if he ditches they will be available. you set the shipping up and i will get them there if it's close.

Just duct tape them together real good and toss em on Greyhound. Shouldn't cost more than $15.00 to ship. You have to make sure the shipping info is permanently affixed so you can just write that on the duct tape with a sharpie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back