-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DartSport3604-Speed

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I saw an A-Body 73 Dart at a local car show with an aluminum rear window louver. The owner said he bought the car with them on it, so he was not sure where they came from.

The car was red with a matt black louver, matt black gull wing, matt black up and over strip and a matt black snorkel scoop.Any one ever see one or know where to get one of 'em.

I shoulda got pictures but honest......It looked good.... I want one!

Beer's on me if you can point me in the right direction! :drinkers:

:worthles:

I seen an article in one of the Mopar mags, about a guy who restored a GSS Demon.
It had come from Mr. Norm with the louvers installed. The bad thing was, the guy he bought the car from, wouldn't let the louvers go with it.
The article did say that he was looking into reproducing them.

inside or outside? Lots of Datsun Z cars and Camaros had louvers, could you make them work or is the angle wrong?

I seen an article in one of the Mopar mags, about a guy who restored a GSS Demon.
It had come from Mr. Norm with the louvers installed. The bad thing was, the guy he bought the car from, wouldn't let the louvers go with it.
The article did say that he was looking into reproducing them.

Thanks for info.
What magazine was it? Whas it a restoration shop? What was the name of the shop? Any idea where the shop was located?

Here's a couple louver pics for you. Very rare to find.

Attachments

• louvers.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 187
  • louvers 002.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 166
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back