-
Status
Not open for further replies.

damonfox440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
looking for manual 3 speed for abody also need bell housing for it would love to pick up at Carlisle this weekend. reach me here or text *** *** ****

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one or 2 but not sure if overdrive. will do some checking but standard bell with dual patterns should work. going to Carlisle. have shifter and rods

You may be in luck!...A couple of weeks ago I saw one on ebay real cheap...$25.00 located in Mechanicsburg, PA which is about 15 minutes from Carlisle, PA

I have one or 2 but not sure if overdrive. will do some checking but standard bell with dual patterns should work. going to Carlisle. have shifter and rods
what space are you going to be at I don't want overdrive unit straight three speed and a bell housing

Do you 3 on the tree or 3 on the floor?

IMG_3249.JPG

Hey, OP..it's important that you specify which 3 speed.
The A903 is the light duty, top loader unit. It has no provisions for floor shift.
The A230 is the heavy duty unit, and was only available in A Bodies as a floor shift.

I have everything. flywheel to end of drive shaft. all linkage and parts are still on motor. It is from a 71 340 duster . You take it off the motor when you get here. $500 take it all.

I have all the clutch linkage and the peddles if interested. The price I quoted does not include any clutch linkage. Yes the motor is good and it is also available. 340-4 1971 duster. Original carb is still on it fan and the manifolds . Motor does turn with the starter and has compression on all 8 cyllinders. You can start it on the floor if want. $1200 for everything drive shaft included

00V0V_kos8Yt3EMyo_600x450.jpg

I have everything. flywheel to end of drive shaft. all linkage and parts are still on motor. It is from a 71 340 duster . You take it off the motor when you get here. $500 take it all.

I have all the clutch linkage and the peddles if interested. The price I quoted does not include any clutch linkage. Yes the motor is good and it is also available. 340-4 1971 duster. Original carb is still on it fan and the manifolds . Motor does turn with the starter and has compression on all 8 cyllinders. You can start it on the floor if want. $1200 for everything drive shaft included

View attachment 1715068866
got my guy looking at this now will let you no thanks

the shifter handle is also here and I believe there is another shifter here from this car. It too was a 3 speed now 4spd.

DSCN0151[1].jpg

DSCN0156[1].jpg

fridays after 12 noon or Sat. Sun. all day . Any other times you can make arrangements for after 8 pm Mon-Thurs. Machine shop is open those days and is not at my house. My son is always here on the weekends at the times mentioned. 610-533-9917 Steve If I don't answer call back. Can't here my phone if running a machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back