A-body trade for a B-body???

-
Here is my two cents... go with the rr clone they are very nice cars and I do love the dusters but I would trade it out since you already got my favorite car the Demon, and yes the 400 has a bad rap but they are not that bad. The 71 and 72 RR's and GTX style cars are some of my fav. since they are always smiling at you.:-D

I think you would be a lot closer to a decision if you were to trade cars for a day. That way you could get the feel for what driving a B-body is like to determine if this car is for you. I'd say the trade is even accross the board, but you have to like his car enough to do the trade. I'll bet you could tell by trading for a day, you'll either love it and want it instantly, or not. If not, I think you'll have your answer. Either way, a good situation to be in. Good luck with the decision, Geof

Trade for a day? - I think that is an excellent idea!!

ClaytonPhillips.jpg

I love the body style too.
I stole this one from google images.

Well I left a message with the guy about trading. I told him lets do it! That was two days ago. Oh well he has not responded. Maybe he is busy or getting cold feet. The ball is totally in his court. I am not going to pester him anymore. I am thinking with his latest apprehension he must not be ready after all. Any other trade offers out there????

hell if your looking for something difrent id trade you my 64 for it but im keeping the motor and trans but will give you a good runing 440 with it.

I am really looking to trade for something that I dont have to put an engine into or paint ect. Basically a done car.

well im not that crazy about the paint job ether but the motor i could put in id just like somthing i can drive any time and talk to the pasenger haha.i think im getting to old for this.

Well guys the deal fell through. We both decided that the trade was not in our best interest. Looks like no B-body for me. I like my A-bodies though. Any other trades out there?????

-
Back