-
Status
Not open for further replies.

red446

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Out of a 67 barracuda, will fit all Dusters, Darts, Demons, and Dart sports and Valiants from 70 to 75. Also 67 to 69 Barracudas, Darts, and Valiants. 67 idler arm attachment is a tapered bolt, may also be the same for 68 and 9. I'm not sure. I do know for sure 70 and up uses a through bolt design for the idler arm attachment. It may be necessary to use a 67- 69 centerlink, not sure. Maybe someone can answer this Q

I do not have any type of electronic transfer available, lets talk to work something out. $150 + ship Warwick, RI

Attachments

• K1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 487
  • K2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 474
67 idler arm attachment is a tapered bolt, may also be the same for 68 and 9. I'm not sure...Maybe someone can answer this Q

67 is a one year only design on the idler. I think it can be adapted to work with other years though.

That's a good price, if you weren't so far away... Good luck!!!

Hey Brian, thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it. So is 68 and up till you get to the 73 spool type all the same? And do you need a centerlink specific for 67?

I cheated once on my 69 dart that had a 67 front end in it. I had a 70 idler arm and I drilled out the hole to accept the 70 through bolt, it worked. Of coarse it was now set up in uni-shear where it should be attached on both sides. But area was strong enough to support it.

Changing the idler arm clip on the 67 K to accept the 68 up idler arm isn't difficuct.
Done correctly the single clip with bolt hole becomes 2 clips with bolt holes.

Red446,

Thanks for the K Frame W/swaybar and lower control arms. They are perfect for my project.

If anyone out here needs parts red446 is the one to go to. Very professional and trustworthy.

Thanks again Red446

pentastarproject, you should leave red some feedback in his profile to let others know of his trustworthiness it really benefits the buying experience and not everybody will see this post in a few weeks but the feedback sticks! it's great to see another deal happen via FABO, way to keep it real! :mrgreen: -Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back