-
Status
Not open for further replies.

khughesprime

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
It's been a while since I posted on this site and it's been a couple of years now since I lost my '74 Dart (let's call it a "divorce casualty").

Any how I'm looking for another car - something not too far gone. I would prefer a 1968 - 69 Dart or a 1970-71 Dart but I'm open to anything for the right price.

I'm near Dallas. Let me know. Thanks ! ! !

I had a part boxed up for you (two years ago?), and wondered if you were OK. Glad to see you still are around.
Mike

70 duster 340 3speed on floor factory lime been sitting 26 years needs complete restore .. Interested ?

It's been a while since I posted on this site and it's been a couple of years now since I lost my '74 Dart (let's call it a "divorce casualty").

Any how I'm looking for another car - something not too far gone. I would prefer a 1968 - 69 Dart or a 1970-71 Dart but I'm open to anything for the right price.

I'm near Dallas. Let me know. Thanks ! ! !

G clinton, is that, 318-671-9635
Are the 8 cylinder cars and, this thread is sevral years old. OP thread date is a '09.

There is a '74 Swinger that I'm supposed to get in a couple of days if you really feel nostalgic!. Some roof rust due to vinyl top but otherwise solid. 318 auto runs and drives but needs some wiring work.

how long will it last.....it was a tough year , last year that is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back