A Cool saying on the back of a 65 Coronet Hemi

-

67gtx

Reaction score
The car use to be mine. But it didn't look that this.

CIMG4912.jpg

CIMG4911.jpg

CIMG4902.jpg

CIMG4913.jpg

Very nice. I was thinking about putting some thing like.

Till we meet again.

On the back of my Duster when I get it done.

On the back of my old '69 Dart 340 Swinger that I built to run NHRA Super Street class, I actually had a painted Chevy 'bow tie' symbol.
Of course in front of the bow tie symbol it said, "REAL RACECARS DON'T WEAR BOW TIES!". It drove all my buddies with Chevys nuts, but they didn't have anything that could run with it so they just had to suffer in silence.

That is something you don't normally throw out there for everybody to read, I mean what girl wants a guy that "Behold, I come quickly" can't hold his stuff back? I'm just screwing with you, I like that car (no engine pictures?!?!?)

That is something you don't normally throw out there for everybody to read, I mean what girl wants a guy that "Behold, I come quickly" can't hold his stuff back? I'm just screwing with you, I like that car (no engine pictures?!?!?)

The engine was installed by Dick Landy, one of the last cars he did. The car will be featured in one of the Mopar Mags soon.

Thats' when have the bumper sticker on your truck that says " I'd rather be cumming with a Dodge than being stroked by a Ford!"

CIMG4908.jpg

CIMG4907.jpg

CIMG4905.jpg

CIMG4904.jpg

-
Back