"A" different spindle

-

ateam

A motor can
Reaction score
Hi, I got the Mustang II, 2" dropped from Willwood. Top quality piece, includes bolt-on steering arm,(front/rear) steer? This was suppossedly co-developed with AME.(Morrison). I think, if enough people asked for a mod' to the bolt pattern on the bottom of spindle, to take the 73' up, "A" body lower ball joint/steering arm, we could all benefit. Meanwhile, I will probably "fudge" the difference,.5" total, and give it a fit. Thoughts? ateam.:cheers:

Hi, I got the Mustang II, 2" dropped from Willwood. Top quality piece, includes bolt-on steering arm,(front/rear) steer? This was suppossedly co-developed with AME.(Morrison). I think, if enough people asked for a mod' to the bolt pattern on the bottom of spindle, to take the 73' up, "A" body lower ball joint/steering arm, we could all benefit. Meanwhile, I will probably "fudge" the difference,.5" total, and give it a fit. Thoughts? ateam.:cheers:

Why not just the new Magnumforce dropped spindles?

I wouldn't run them if you want to put wide 17x9 tires with 275/40/17 for a track/autocross car. With the dropped Magnumforce spindles you are limited to about 5" or so rim backspacing. And you can get 5.25 backspacing with stock spindles.

My car is about as low as I would want and still street drive it. And I don't have dropped spindles. I don't have bottoming out issues, but I had .99 Tbar and now 1.14 tbars.

Why not just the new Magnumforce dropped spindles?

I wouldn't run them if you want to put wide 17x9 tires with 275/40/17 for a track/autocross car. With the dropped Magnumforce spindles you are limited to about 5" or so rim backspacing. And you can get 5.25 backspacing with stock spindles.

My car is about as low as I would want and still street drive it. And I don't have dropped spindles. I don't have bottoming out issues, but I had .99 Tbar and now 1.14 tbars.
> The Magnumforce is for rear steer only? Does it take the Willwood brake kit with the "puny" 1.062" dia. spindle? I don't trust a cast spindle, that small, for road course work, or wheelies. Thanks, ateam.:glasses9:

-
Back