A Dirty Duster

-

Dustindirty

Reaction score
Hey , my name is Bill and im 20 yrs old. I just recently picked up a 1970 340 duster. My cousin had the car in storage for 15 years and finally broke down to sell it to me. Its a matching #s car that was set up for the drags and im currently gutting down and getting ready to put back to close to factory characterists. I plan on gettin some pictures up within the next few days

Welcome to the site. This is the best place on the internet for a-body information, inspiration (members rides) and just a great place to hang out.

Welcome. Guys who take an ol' gal with a history back to her ???? what's the word I'm looking for ???? anyway... there is something to be admired in that. More often sweet ol' church lady cars are turned in to hotrods or drag cars. Good luck and come on with those pics :)

welcome!, Now lets see some pics!!! lol

output_image1691013034084.jpeg

output_image1691012939446.jpeg

output_image1691012888198.jpeg

Welcome, GREAT to see some young blood into the madness! Got questions.. just ask !

Welcome, GREAT to see some young blood into the madness! Got questions.. just ask !
Thanks! Im now 35 but have not given up on it. Trying to find the original 340 air cleaner to finish the final motor touches. Hard to find.

That’s one sweet duster. Only 14 1/2 years late. Glad u still have it. Did u do anything to it? Kim
Yea, a lot of work to get it where it is now. Acid stripped body. Recovered seats and restored rally dash. Rebuilt original 340 and that’s what will be powering it. Rebuilt 4 speed transmission from Passon performance. The list goes on.

Thanks! Im now 35 but have not given up on it. Trying to find the original 340 air cleaner to finish the final motor touches. Hard to find.
LOL, I missed that it was a 14 year old thread. But still a young gun none the less! Most of us watched this car hit the car lot.. LOL

You are searching for the most sought out and desirable air cleaner for a Mopar...$500-$850 range.......I need 4....but refuse to pony up the coin

LOL... Almost 15 years...
I'm glad you didn't forget about us. Welcome back.
Nice find!

-
Back