A distant hello from Australia!

-

v8val

v8val
Reaction score
Hi all, and i mean all cause you probably have 100 times the members as our aussie forums! I'm ben from Brisbane Australia and i dont know how but i only just found your awesome site here! Wish i found it years ago! Anyways, i got a Chrysler valiant sedan which is a lot like your valiants/darts. Running a 383/727/8 3/4 combo which goes well and when i can i get out to the track for some circuit racing(roadrace/autox) Cant wait to learn and share advice experiences on here with some fellow Mopar nuts. GO HARD!:-D

G'day. Welcome! I'm sure you'll have fun here. Let's see more photos of your car!

toolmanmike

Welcome from Arkansas v8val, Looking forward to learning more about your car, and how to make our Valiant's handle better.
We have a few members here from Australia :cheers:
Jump on in and enjoy bro

let%20it%20rain%20163.jpg

:tongue9:welcome your car is nice but 1 thing you need to sit on the right side to drive:toothy10: lol joking

G/Day mate welcome on board.
Been here for a few years it is a font of info with decent fella's as well.

Pic of my very slow go at circuit racing

Benton

2008_0503Collie0305080043.JPG

Welcome to the board! :cheers:

Now tell us how you got a big block to corner.:-D

hey a360, have seen you on MM a bit i think, thanx for the welcome guys, will be great to talk shop, specially about makin our cars go and handle.

Now tell us how you got a big block to corner.:-D

Shed weight!!! put eddie heads, eddie intake, alloy water pump& housing, headers, battery in the trunk. Basically anything to bring weight down. am yet to make some lightweight bumper brackets but cant bring myself to put light bumper bar on. where's the best spot to put my car up on here?

A-body guys and gals always welcome.
Wish I had some of your sunshine up here in Wisconsin,
its now 6 degrees F.

Hi again, thanx fer the welcome! Where would be the best place to put up pics and a story about my car? Maybe just a thread in restorations?

You should fit in here very well. Nice car!

Welcome Ben!! :cheers:
So glad you found us. You should know we are the #1 MOPAR site!! :read2:

Cool Valiant, here's mine. I call her "Hester"
~Mary

Hawks Nest 09 073.1.JPG

Hawks Nest 09 073.1.JPG

-
Back