A few pics from Big Daddys 2010

-

homecloned

Can't re Member
Reaction score
I am voting Jimmys(blown528dart) 68 Dart as the baddest members car here untill I see different.:headbang::headbang: LOL
Seriously guys this thing is WICKED! Glad I was there to hear him fire it up.8)

Maybe we can get him to post a video of it running.=P~

:worthles:

Attachments

• PB060026 (Custom).JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 335
  • PB060038 (Custom).JPG
    106 KB · Views: 324
  • PB060037 (Custom).JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 348
  • PB060028 (Custom).JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 356
  • PB060027 (Custom).JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 327
  • PB060024 (Custom).JPG
    81 KB · Views: 337
  • PB060023 (Custom).JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 332
  • PB060022 (Custom).JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 347
  • PB060021 (Custom).JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 331
  • PB060039 (Custom).JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 323
I thought this was cool. 69 Barracuda-S Mod Top found in the woods.

Attachments

• PB060029 (Custom).JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 328
  • PB060030 (Custom).JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 337
  • PB060031 (Custom).JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 322
  • PB060032 (Custom).JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 319
  • PB060072 (Custom).JPG
    91 KB · Views: 331
Here are some crew members.8)

I had a great time today at the show and it was really nice meeting some of my Mopar brothers. My wife(LaurieFSU) and I had a chance to have lunch with Homecloned(Noel) and his wife Mary. They're wonderful people and we had a great time with them. Noel, we need to post names under the group picture so people will know who there looking at. I remember most but not all. Christopher

I am voting Jimmys(blown528dart) 68 Dart as the baddest members car here untill I see different.:headbang::headbang: LOL

Nearly 3000 HP and it sounds it. Truly awesome

Was there today saw the dart herd it run and seen it over on yellow bullet. One thing bugs me dose he run it any where little to clean for a race car looked up in fender wells real clean.If he lives in the state would like to see him at Pro Mod race at Sunshine or the Snowbirds. But it is a bad *** looking car.

Thanks for the props guys was nice meeting you all today. To clarify something the car is clean and has not made any hits at the track because I can't afford to risk it without on track insurance. This car was built twice due to a major fire was done out of my pocket both times. I can't rebuild it again out of pocket so it has to wait for track results.

Jimmy

I had a great time today at the show and it was really nice meeting some of my Mopar brothers. My wife(LaurieFSU) and I had a chance to have lunch with Homecloned(Noel) and his wife Mary. They're wonderful people and we had a great time with them. Noel, we need to post names under the group picture so people will know who there looking at. I remember most but not all. Christopher

It was great to meet you and your family Christopher. This event will surely get better for me each year hooking up with such fine folks as yourselves. We really did enjoy your company.

I should have used some sunblock as I am a real red neck today.:-D

I suffer from CRS(cant remember shizzle) and for the life of me can't remember all the names from yesterday.:angry7: I remember you and Doug but am kicking myself for not making a mental note about this matter. Mike(can't remember his FABO name) did give me a buisness card which I have lost already.:angry7::angry7: Again please forgive me and I will remember next time. It was better this year for meeting members since I had an idea of the layout. It was only my second year for this.
Please give a shout out to clear this up for me.

I finished off the hot italian sausage and brats for dinner.=P~mmmmmmm

Was there today saw the dart herd it run and seen it over on yellow bullet. One thing bugs me dose he run it any where little to clean for a race car looked up in fender wells real clean.If he lives in the state would like to see him at Pro Mod race at Sunshine or the Snowbirds. But it is a bad *** looking car.

Are you going to the Snowbirds at Bradenton rampage?

Thanks for the props guys was nice meeting you all today. To clarify something the car is clean and has not made any hits at the track because I can't afford to risk it without on track insurance. This car was built twice due to a major fire was done out of my pocket both times. I can't rebuild it again out of pocket so it has to wait for track results.

Jimmy

Jimmy, that was cool just sitting there. I was heading back to your area and heard someone fire up and thought it was you and then noticed the Mopar Missle car pulling away. Then you fired up your beast. WOW! Even the anouncer was impressed.:-D
Please keep us in the loop if you get the insurance ironed out and decide to take it for a pass.
Noel

is that the one that burned up? glad to see it back together.

FABO Members at Big Daddys show 2010.
From Right to left is Homecloned(Noel), MoparMuscleGuy(Christopher).

From Left to right is DA69RT GT(Doug).

Hopefully the other guys will fill their names in.

I feel bad not remembering everybody's name's MMG. I know FstFsh is next to Doug and Mike(hope thats right) is next to you.

Great time with you guys. If you get to this coast look us up and we will hit Tarpon Springs or something.

I feel bad not remembering everybody's name's MMG. I know FstFsh is next to Doug and Mike(hope thats right) is next to you.

Great time with you guys. If you get to this coast look us up and we will hit Tarpon Springs or something.

Oh yeah, I'm already craving Plakas Gyro's. We'll have to do that soon. I would also like to see the progress on your car. MMG

I thought this was cool. 69 Barracuda-S Mod Top found in the woods.

I love that 340-S Notch, Mod Top. I can't imagine there are too many of them. I remember seeing a 340 Mod Top on Ebay or CL some years ago in that same color. It was in worse shape (found a picture). I wonder if it got saved. I always like to see special stuff like that in their "as found" state. I think there is a Mod Top Registry out there somewhere.

Attachments

• 1GreenMod.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 263
I love that 340-S Notch, Mod Top. I can't imagine there are too many of them. I remember seeing a 340 Mod Top on Ebay or CL some years ago in that same color. It was in worse shape (found a picture). I wonder if it got saved. I always like to see special stuff like that in their "as found" state. I think there is a Mod Top Registry out there somewhere.

Thats what I was thinking. That car should be left the way it was found. The tree growing through the bumper was classic.8)

Great time- really great bunch of guys. Hope next year we can get more together and maybe do a big tailgate thing all together (Noel youre nominated as cook- by the way did you find ashtray?). Enjoy hearing about everybodys rides and getting tips etc.
2 thumbs up for Don Garlits :thumbrig::thumbrig: and a classic event!

Hey guys, I just got back home a bit ago. It was cool meeting all of you guys. I am the guy in the middle (Rob=Hemiduster) standing between fstfish and Mike.

Hey guys, I just got back home a bit ago. It was cool meeting all of you guys. I am the guy in the middle (Rob=Hemiduster) standing between fstfish and Mike.

Back at you Rob. I was thinking Hemiduster but wasn't positive. My bad, I won't forget next time.

We need to plan a members meeting at Old Town soon. :clock:

http://www.mooresmopars.com/modtops.html

My wife's car is number 96.

Attachments

• DSC02317.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC02316.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC02318.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 158
Great time- really great bunch of guys. Hope next year we can get more together and maybe do a big tailgate thing all together (Noel youre nominated as cook- by the way did you find ashtray?). Enjoy hearing about everybodys rides and getting tips etc.
2 thumbs up for Don Garlits :thumbrig::thumbrig: and a classic event!

Can you clear up some pm space Doug? Thanks

-
Back