A few shots after spring cleaning

-

2shelbys

Reaction score
I haven't posted any shots of my car here except for a couple of small ones when I first joined so I though I would post some now that it is cleaned up and ready for the summer, although it still needs tires. It has 17,059 original miles on it as of today. The paint is original except for the hood, under the hood, inside the trunk, and trunk panel and the interior is original except for the carpet (and gauges of course). It is numbers-matching but has a B-body Dana 60 in it. I bought it 26 years ago last month.

cuda1.jpg

cuda2.jpg

cuda3.jpg

cuda4.jpg

cuda5.jpg

cuda6.jpg

Man, does this car have a nice *** or what?

WOW!!!!!! What a nice car.

Pure A grade muscle car. I could follow that good looker all day!!
You sure know how to pick'em and keep them. 26 years:cheers:

Pure A grade muscle car. I could follow that good looker all day!!
You sure know how to pick'em and keep them. 26 years:cheers:
I am lucky I found when I did and kept it. I probably couldn't afford to buy it today.

Those fenderwell headers and Accel super coil harken back to a bygone era. Great nostalgic ride!
Thanks. It was a track-only car when I bought it and through the years I have slowly returned it to looking stock while not changing any of the performance mods except for losing the 5.38 gears and a fuel system that was just ridiculous overkill, and putting the dual plane on it. I also added the electronic ignition. The coolest thing happened when I pulled out the original carpet because I was removing the roll bar. I decided to pull the seats and see if the broadcast was in there somewhere but it wasn't. What was there though, laying in the bottom of the back set top, was a small envelope with unused, yellowed "Class Winner" stickers from 75-80 Dragway, Cecil County Dragway, and, get this, York US30 Dragway! How freakin cool is that? Almost makes up for not finding the broadcast. Almost.

Awesome ride all the way.

I just love the old school look.
It used to be even more old-school looking before I replaced the '70s vintage Sun tach, water temp, oil pressure, and fuel pressure gauges with the newer Auto Meter stuff. I kept the old ones though.

-
Back