A Life long collection that must go. Some pics to scan through

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost unbelievable. Sorry to hear that. Greed is an amazing factor on people. He will someday regret his decisions.
P.S. A judge told me once in my younger more foolish life, "Alcohol is not an excuse".

Yup it sucks allright. Had a similar experience with someone whom I thought was a friend. Turned out he cozied up simply because Im weak ,helpless and easy to steal from. Im pretty certain he stole my snowblower in the middle of winter when a guy with M.S really needs it.. Cant prove anything unlike you. However with my new diet I am getting better inch by inch. And he should have known I was in martail arts for 5 yrs prior to getting sick. He should not have stolen from me. Karma is a *****.

You have evidence now. Contact the police and charge him. Dont let him away with it,as you may find more folks coming forward after he is charged.

Oldmanmopar, I do pray that your upcoming surgery is a success.

I would love to be able to help out with your expenses by buying a truckload of parts to help restore my Duster but I am in California. I can understand your reluctance to ship.

My wife died of a terminal illness at the age of 34 and it was painful for the two of us to reduce her possessions. Hug your wife and daughter often and tell them that you love them because they are hurting for you too.

May God give you, your wife, and your family strength.

Of all the people that came here it had to be a friend??? That the dog got at 2:45 this morning.

I am afraid if I make a report the police will take bullit.

That is very unsettling, I know. And yes if you make a report they will more than likely quarantine the dog for a period of time.

My best wishes to you.

I also noticed you have a dual snorkel hood scoop. What's the price on that if I may ask?

do u have any prices bucket seats ralle dash grilles i need alot of the parts u have are any seats ready to use? i hate to ask, i am sorry about of your health problems i will keep you in my thoughts, tony

I hope you are feeling better. I know all too well what it is to lose your health,social life and a good deal of friends too. You will know for sure whom the real friends are. They stick around and help.

Nopthing defines who is really your friend like sickness. Trust me I know all about it.

Of all the people that came here it had to be a friend??? That the dog got at 2:45 this morning. He said he saw a light on in the garage and thought I was up. It was a Bull **** story. I was up and watching TV in the house and you could clearly see me from outside if you walked down the driveway. His car was down the street. I should call the police and make a report to protect myself. Even though he said not to worry. He was bleeding bad from his arm and leg. This morning I found what he threw over the fence. My AMD bumpers.

I have 7 Dogs . The one actually jumped the gate into the back fenced yard and ripped this guy up. the others barking Is what got my attention. If not for the others barking this guy would be dead. Bullit is a black lab and is the friendliest dog during the day. I leave him run at the race track in the pits. never a problem. His hair always stood up when this guy came to my house. We just thought he smelled his dog. I know this guy for years I went to school with him. He asked for driver bumpers last week.

It really bothers me that he did this. I called him and told him I found the bumpers and knew he lied. He said he was really sorry and he was drunk and asked me to forgive him. I wonder if he is who robbed me before. He was a really close friend and I would have him over frequently. This hurts inside a lot.

I met some really good guys on this site . Strangers but very up front guys. I never thought a friend would be the thief . This really sucks.

I took Bullit to the blood spots. Showed him and gave him a dish of left overs and said good dog. These dogs are my real friends. Bullit is usually inside the garage I finished late and he stayed at the house last night.

I am afraid if I make a report the police will take bullit.

Now that sucks big time!! You have enough to worry about with your health without something like that happening. Bullit was watching out for you. Keep him close. God luck with your surgery and prayers said for your speedy recovery. I'll be seeing you soon for those 391s. It was nice talking to you on the phone today.
Frank

Thanks my friend...I'm in California....what an opportunity for a MOPAR yard sale!!!
My wife is always concerned about my overflowing stash of parts....after showing her these pics....she's just grateful I'm at the level I'm at...Thanks !!!!
I need to visit your garage...trailers...outside..so many cool treasures that MOPAR guys are looking for.

Thanks to all that showed up yesterday and bought parts. Also sold my orange Duster in my avatar. There is still alot of sheet metal parts here. Demon shell and grilles and bumpers . I got them down for guys that never showed. Monday I will load them and Tuesday they will get scrapped. As will all the bucket and rear seats . There are 6 sets of 71 buckets and one set of 70. Perfect Sharks tooths sold as a package 5 for 1000 kept 2. There is about 7 standard grillse and a box of about 20 upper and lower chrome. also about 50 duster headlight rims. I was shipping Items but after a problem with axles for b-body I will no longer ship anything mechanical. or breakable large or bendable. It isn't worth the hassel. Thanks to Fabo for the great guys that showed. anyone need fenders deck lids or hoods come today. Steve

You guys have no idea of what you are missing, if you need parts stop talk'in and take the ride!! Steve is a Top Notch guy! I went to Steve's yesterday and brought home a truck full of parts. The pictures give no justice to amount of parts that are there.

Thanks again Steve :thumbrig:

I understand why he does want to ship anything , if had that much stuff I would do the same , cash & carry only!

Thanks to all that showed up yesterday and bought parts. Also sold my orange Duster in my avatar. There is still alot of sheet metal parts here. Demon shell and grilles and bumpers . I got them down for guys that never showed. Monday I will load them and Tuesday they will get scrapped. As will all the bucket and rear seats . There are 6 sets of 71 buckets and one set of 70. Perfect Sharks tooths sold as a package 5 for 1000 kept 2. There is about 7 standard grillse and a box of about 20 upper and lower chrome. also about 50 duster headlight rims. I was shipping Items but after a problem with axles for b-body I will no longer ship anything mechanical. or breakable large or bendable. It isn't worth the hassel. Thanks to Fabo for the great guys that showed. anyone need fenders deck lids or hoods come today. Steve
steve,
pm sent
joe

Wow,I put up a tread about a week ago asking for trim,before this tread and sense the thread came out i haven't heard back.Which i can understand.So hey if you can pm me your phone number so that we can make a deal that would be great.Thank you

Give your dog Bullit a biscuit treat from me also!!! My lab was the same way, he could sniff out a sorry son of a B#$%^ in a hart bet and attacked the mans car and took a peace of trim off it Gods truth!!
Payers sent to you and the family and friends I am sure are looking out for your well being, I wish I was closer, Bullit and all your other friends would camp out and keep an eye on everything so you can rest.... Thieves !!! I like catching them.

I need a set of bucket seat tracks for my 70 duster. I can't get the pm's to go through. Thanks Rick

A lot more parts sold today. It don't even look like I put a dent in this mess. I have stuff scattered all over from looking for parts and letting others look for what they need. But It was a good time. Just meeting guys into the same cars. It takes me back to the good old days.

Life is really short and if you don't look around you'll miss it.

Best wishes to all that came here and if I can help in any way let me know. Steve

A lot more parts sold today. It don't even look like I put a dent in this mess. I have stuff scattered all over from looking for parts and letting others look for what they need. But It was a good time. Just meeting guys into the same cars. It takes me back to the good old days.

Life is really short and if you don't look around you'll miss it.

Best wishes to all that came here and if I can help in any way let me know. Steve

Can you pm me your contact info and possible your address or atleast the zip. I'm heading to spring carlise this weekend and if your in driving distance of my travels i would like to stop by.

Thanks!

Here is a recent PM. I received. I don't have to deal with guys like this. If you can't be professional don't bother me.

"QUOTE What the hell are you talking about,if you have parts to sell,I am interested in them,its simple and I don,t send parts back,I make sure what I am buying and the condition,I send the money and the person sends the parts,its very eazy,what happen to you in the past to others,thats, not my problem,I have a great rep and am a man of my word,plain and simple.Now if you want to deal,great,you get money I get part.As for dealing with some one,if you never talk to any one new,or sell to them how can you have any new dealings????mrmopartech Quote"

I will send parts to who I want and trust.

I sent two 69 dart tailights out and got tail lights back from a Saturn. I never owned or had a Saturn on the Patch. I don't have any strength in my hands and my family helps ship items. I really am sick of the idiots. I don't owe anyone anything. If you are decent I will help. This PM was the icing on the cake. I am sure the members that came here were amazed and happy when they left. It is easier and less hassle to sell local and I won't end up with parts back I never saw. I am sorry a few ruined it. I can list the members but I won't go there it is not worth the words. Courteous is what it takes with me and if you waist my time once I won't answer you again. Its not easy for me to go outside find parts and take pics. Just to never get a reply. S

One guy came here today with a list. He said as long as there was enough meat left on the bone he would take it all. All of the wiper motors. all of the 4 spds. and parts related all of the trim and emblems, mirrors , scoops and the list was extensive. no sheet metal.

So I asked what he would pay for the wiper motors we would start there. $5.00 each for 10 and $1 dollar off each for every ten there after. The 833's $50 each for 5.Trim and emblems 50 cents each, Wire harnesses and stainless by weight . I politely told him to leave. he wouldn't. I had to get loud and threaten to call the Police. I have until fall I don't need to give this stuff away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back