A little cool today

-
Dam boys that is some FREEZING weather yer going through!!!!!

It was 75 today here in Cali,got caught up on a couple Mopar mags by the pool. :thumbup:

Back from the sheet rock. Look's like this thread has leg's as Demon seed said.
It's back up to 36 deg's here, and it stll feel's like 0 deg's. ](*,)
Sheet rock is up and I got in my Jacuzziii today for the first time.
Sure does beet going 5 mile's away just to take a shower for 7 month's :sad2:
Sid my toe's are cold to. But I am not in Fla. :butthead:

Look's like a brite sunny day with 2 to 3 mile wind \\:D/
after the java is gone,I will wash that ring out of my jacuziiee :roll:
then I will go for a 2 mile hike in the wood's,just to get my leg's back.
38deg here in Arkansas :grin:

Demon Seed, I was in Okotoks last weekend watching my nephew play hockey with the Oilers. Freekin froze my cajolies off, haven't felt that kind of cold since I left North Bay Ontario...yikes..:shaking:

Sparky said:
Demon Seed, I was in Okotoks last weekend watching my nephew play hockey with the Oilers. Freekin froze my cajolies off, haven't felt that kind of cold since I left North Bay Ontario...yikes..:shaking:

Yea it was F***ing ridiculous, -30C. I'm sick of the cold and I'm moving to Hawaii. Anyway how did your nephew do.

T. Roth

#11, Owsiak, he is leading the Oilers in scoring,little guy, good wheels very smart player. Full ride starting next year at Dartmouth, Ivy league school, lucky bugger

I feel for you Alberta boys, to damn cold to work on the car. I'm in Victoria, BC, not cold at all right now but man has the wind been blowing, trees down all over the place and the power is out quite a bit. Quite a few Canucks on this forum I see.

All back to normal here, drove to the store and seen 2 street rod's out on the road.
Sunny and 67 deg. :walk:

Dam,it only got up to 78 today. :toothy4:

Just razzin. :yawinkle:

Bundle up & stay warm.

The real test of how cold it is that day is the first word out of your mouth. The word "F**K" means its really cold!

I grew up in Michigan, so I know cold. But today in Dallas, it was 75F. Tomorrow is supposed to be 79F! I love the south!

Yup, another day of wind. Suppose to get "really" bad tommorow night. Maybe up to 120 KPH. Hee-Hee to the tree huggers.

160_van_storm_061115.jpg

Note to Jimmy: Keep off the roads for a while in your classic Mopar!! 8-[

Holley taledo batman!!!! :batman:

Deffinately dont need none of that. :tard:

Been in the mid 70's all week with bright sunny skies! The talking heads are warning of a cold snap though, highs in the 50's to 60's with overnight lows in the high 30's and low 40's! Rain in the forecast late Sunday so they say. We're going to risk it and go to the track Sunday to test and tune my stepson's V8 S10 (yes, he went to the dark side, but at least it's a V8 and not a tuner!). Should have great air for some awesome times. Just to really piss you guys off; we're having a New Years race! The Coyote Duster has the right idea; come to AZ!

Evilscamp,

"That'll buff out" Thats funny. :smilebox:

Kind of reminded me of the movie "Fast times at Ridgemount High"

Spikoli says "We can fix it,I have tools,my dads a tv repairman"!!!!

We are lookin at a dandy week end 67 and sun shine 5 to 8 mile wind's.
how is the forcast in canada this week end, I am taken a trip :walk:
to the fridge :drinkers:

For November, and December,2006, here in the Albany, NY USA area, the weather has been pretty warm.

I think its been 3 days so far, I had to scrape Ice off the vehicles
windows, and Once the roads got salted around here. :thumbup:

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/forecast/Ma...e=3&site=aly&CiTemplate=1&map.x=198&map.y=158

Albany International Airport
Last Update on Dec 15, 8:51 pm EST

Fog/Mist

41°F
(5°C) Humidity: 96 %
Wind Speed: W 3 MPH
Barometer: 29.72" (1006.6 mb)
Dewpoint: 40°F (4°C)
Visibility: 4.00 mi.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 45. Northwest wind between 10 and 17 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind between 7 and 10 mph becoming calm.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 52. South wind between 6 and 14 mph.

-
Back