A little optimistic?

-
Nope, well, maybe a little, stick shift /6 is cool and rare...And the car is clean...

A bit huh?
I can see rust all the way from Arizona.:D

Untitled.jpg

For a car that needs a total restoration, $17,500 is ridiculous. I think it is a $7,500 car.

Sold one bout like it last month, 3 month advertised at $3500 it finally brought that Texas. 2 lookers.

When I am trying to negotiate a price to buy a project and it is priced way high than it is worth to me, I tell the seller I feel he is highly "optimistic"!!! Just trying to get his thinking without totally pissing him off!!

That is a base Duster! I don’t think I recall seeing a shorter fender tag than that one.

Can’t help but chuckle at the wetting down of the underside of the car. I know shady body shops do that to the top side of the car when picking up your car as it’s harder to see crappy body work.

That is a base Duster! I don’t think I recall seeing a shorter fender tag than that one.

Can’t help but chuckle at the wetting down of the underside of the car. I know shady body shops do that to the top side of the car when picking up your car as it’s harder to see crappy body work.

That and the random use of black spray paint here and there to try and makes things look better.

-
Back