A little pricing help on 4 speed stuff

-

Ges2343

Reaction score
Sorry if this ? Is in the wrong place. I just bought a 75 dodge dart sport it has the slant 6 a-833 4spd overdrive transmission. I want to sell all this 4 speed stuff it runs and drives with no grinds. I want to sell it all pedals to driveshaft. I will even cut the hump out of the floor but what is it worth? I see theese 4 speeds price from 200$ to 750$. And i haven't clue what it's worth can any one help with a ballpark figure.

well, because it is a od, trans, they do not bring much at all. if it was a normal 4 speed, they go for 300.00 and if it is rebuilt, they go for 700.00

being an o.d unit, i say 150, hump,60 pedals- 115, all linkage and rods, 125.,

where in nc r u?

Your best sale would probably be to someone who is looking to convert a /6 auto to 4spd w/ overdrive. You have the complete package to make that happen and it would bring quite a bit more as a package deal to someone who is looking to do a complete conversion. If you included the flywheel, bell housing, z bar stuff, the tranny,shifter, shift rods, throw out fork, hump....in other words every nut a bolt to make a complete conversion, I wouldn't hesitate to start the negotiations at say around 800-900 bucks.

^^^^^ for a o.d setup???????????????????? i doubt that kind of price severly
i just picked up a turn key engine, tarans, all linkage. aftermarket carb, intake. everything to drop in a car for 800.00 with headers too.
i say more in the line of 500-600, tops

also, there is a cmplete non-overdrive unit for sale, with everything right now on here for sale at 800.00

I'd trade you all my automatic stuff, 2 complete trannys with bell housings n all, shift cable, drive shaft, and even the speedo cable and steering column if you'd want em!

-
Back