A little something for the man on the cloud crew (NSFW)

-
Sorry, not funny, but seeing how this is a family orientated site, you might want to put a profanity warning up.

He omitted the carriage full of crazies who would shoot everyone, build bombs to kill everyone, with no religious motivation what so ever. So... pull that pin too.
His virtual train would derail, destroying all of the "not so perfect" society he imagines, just sooner rather than later. The scientists' final word, "Oops".
I may not be happy with the chapters of our story that I'm living but I don't like coming chapters he suggests either.
Gods and religions are our only conception of happy ending, imagined or not.

Last edited:
I see “NSFW” up there.
It maybe new? IDK

Looks like a good warning to me!
Family site?
LMAO
Grown adults are here. If your dumb enough to click on a unknown thread with a child on your lap and you both see something YOU object to, I say that’s your fault!

He says religion is the problem.
I could almost agree. It isn’t religion, but the people who invented, run it, change it the a degree of a dangerous to other people level.

My religion or you die because your not of the same religion.

But the both freakin worship the same God!
WTF is that?!?!

I’m done, later!

Thanks for the funny video!

I see “NSFW” up there.
It maybe new? IDK

Looks like a good warning to me!
Family site?
LMAO
Grown adults are here. If your dumb enough to click on a unknown thread with a child on your lap and you both see something YOU object to, I say that’s your dumb *** fault!
It wasn't labeled earlier and you know me way better than that.
I honestly just didn't find it funny and I thought we had rules on the open forums.
Apologies.

It wasn't labeled earlier and you know me way better than that.
I honestly just didn't find it funny and I thought we had rules on the open forums.
Apologies.
Apologies from me to you.
I didn’t want to make that a personal post to you. It is actually for everybody.
But your right!

I guess my earlier apology for the language got lost in the nexus so again I apogize for not posting a warning regarding the course language .In the old days I would have but since we now openly post derogatory pics of women and discuss titties and sex I didn't bother .That said , my bad and my apologies to those forced to hear language they were either unacustomed to or offended by , I will be sure to post a warning label in the future .

I guess my earlier apology for the language got lost in the nexus so again I apogize for not posting a warning regarding the course language .In the old days I would have but since we now openly post derogatory pics of women and discuss titties and sex I didn't bother .That said , my bad and my apologies to those forced to hear language they were either unacustomed to or offended by , I will be sure to post a warning label in the future .
Dude, don't even sweat it. It wasn't a dig at you and I wasn't offended by the language or the content. I've been here a long time and know that in the past that Dads/Moms cruise the site with kids around or watching. Cuz, ya know, our cars are cool. If we've been slipping, maybe we should tighten it up a bit. (Again, not directed at you.)
It's all just the rambling thoughts of a grandfather of a cute 3 year old girl who just recently said "f*** yeah!" and he knows where she got it from.. :(

Maybe the funniest and most poinient comedian today! Watch his gun control video.... Or any of them.... He offends everyone but has good points... imo

Dude, don't even sweat it. It wasn't a dig at you and I wasn't offended by the language or the content. I've been here a long time and know that in the past that Dads/Moms cruise the site with kids around or watching. Cuz, ya know, our cars are cool. If we've been slipping, maybe we should tighten it up a bit. (Again, not directed at you.)
It's all just the rambling thoughts of a grandfather of a cute 3 year old girl who just recently said "f*** yeah!" and he knows where she got it from.. :(
I t's all good Hendo I have a 6 year old wing man thats my buddies grandson , My buddy is 81 and can't really rough house with the kid so I end up being the WWF Dummy lol , we were bouncing foam balls off each others face at Christmas and he dropped the F Bomb then tried to act a cool and play dumb like it never happened , LOL He may not be my Grandson but he rides with me in the Cuda and I give him the cool gifts for Christmas and his BDay so I'm the one who swatted his backside 1 time real good , he knew he was wrong when he did it but still he knows he can't get away with that around me too eh lol .
PS he got it from his mom not me or Gramps we're careful about that when we take him cruising with the fellas , all he learned from me is how to fly the bird -ooops I also taught him his first words -vrooom vrooom and how to look at the girl in the car next to us tip his shades and say "How you doin " LOl kids are great when they aren't yours and you can control the dosage .

He omitted the carriage full of crazies who would shoot everyone, build bombs to kill everyone, with no religious motivation what so ever. So... pull that pin too.
His virtual train would derail, destroying all of the "not so perfect" society he imagines, just sooner rather than later. The scientists' final word, "Oops".
I may not be happy with the chapters of our story that I'm living but I don't like coming chapters he suggests either.
Gods and religions are our only conception of happy ending, imagined or not.

JIeNgSx.gif

He says religion is the problem.
I could almost agree. It isn’t religion, but the people who invented, run it, change it the a degree of a dangerous to other people level.

My religion or you die because your not of the same religion.

But the both freakin worship the same God!
WTF is that?!?!

I’m done, later!

Thanks for the funny video!
They do not worship the same GOD !! mohammed was a profit, and supposedly was proved to be a child molester, he`s also dead !

You wanna start bible thumpin with me?

They Muslims do not worship Mohamed, there profit, they worship Allah which is there name they gave to “GOD.”

I never said Muslims worship there profit.

I don’t care what crimes he was charged with or guilty of. He is not my profit.

Most religions worship a single God.

You wanna start bible thumpin with me?

They Muslims do not worship Mohamed, there profit, they worship Allah which is there name they gave to “GOD.”

I never said Muslims worship there profit.

I don’t care what crimes he was charged with or guilty of. He is not my profit.

Most religions worship a single God.
yeah, but which god? (notice , small letters )

yeah, but which god? (notice , small letters )
LMAO! Excellent! Small letters. LMAO!

Who watches “Ancient Aliens” with the wild haired Greek? I think the word “god” is the most over used word in that program followed by a few phrases.

-
Back