A member needs our help and prayers-Old Tired Rebel--Valiant Rebel

-

TXDart

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I tried calling Cliff and his phone is Temporarily down and then contacted a few members to find that his health is not so good and He is racking up some bills.
I know Cliff is to proud to ask and I am asking for him.I still have his PayPal account from past auction I did!
So help a brother out and sent some prayers and some cash.
To Cliff,
I am sorry about bring this up.I too like to keep stuff private but I am just trying to help and we all miss ya on here.
Martin
Here is his PayPal:
[email protected]
I know it still works because I just sent him some money.

This is Mary. Thanks Asa wasn't sure what to say. Will be easier when I find a job

I'm trying to come up with a way to help cliff here that i can do
Well You are the Doctor get over their and fix him!!!! LOL
Got to hit the sack now...Got a shop full of cars that need fixing...and I am the only wrench in my shop now.
Martin

I am in. Hope things get better.

I can pray but that's all I got this time.

Sorry i have nothin this time as i'm on hard times myself thought my friends would of done the same for me,guess not but they say in hard times u find out who ur true friends are..how many times do we need to help the same person??

i have some parts from the 64 valiant i could sell and donate the funds... If anyone is interested.

Have 64 barracuda grille center needs love.
a lot of trim
dash parts
have to look to be honest

All of you guys, ROCK !!!
Thank you for the prayers and contributions.
Cliff or Mary, check your PayPal I sent ya a little more.
Your Friend,
Martin

Sorry i have nothin this time as i'm on hard times myself thought my friends would of done the same for me,guess not but they say in hard times u find out who ur true friends are..how many times do we need to help the same person??

I was approached by more than one person to do another fundraiser thread for you, Bob. I was thinking of a way to do it, and then this thread popped up. I didn't do your thread because I wasn't sure how it would go over 1) because I am not liked too well around here and 2) this thread right here was already going. I don't know how well a second thread like this would go over, so I held back. If you still feel like I am not a true friend after all we've bought, sold and traded back and forth, then I am sorry. I don't know how to be any better a friend than I have. I guess I am just not good enough.

I,m broke to but what if you ever walk into these shoes. I have seen plenty recieve help from fabo and thats what makes me proud to be a member.Dont fret if you cant help. Theres strength in numbers. I,m sure that between help and prayers we will pull our brother thru.

I,m broke to but what if you ever walk into these shoes. I have seen plenty recieve help from fabo and thats what makes me proud to be a member.Dont fret if you cant help. Theres strength in numbers. I,m sure that between help and prayers we will pull our brother thru.

Cliff is one of the many great friends i have met here, and my best wishes and prayers are all i have to offer right now ....i have seen some of the great people here pull together for members in need and it is a great thing

-
Back