A member needs our help and prayers-Old Tired Rebel--Valiant Rebel

-
Ive been here 4 years longer than you. You wouldnt believe what i have seen.

if it has been anything like what i have seen in the short time i have been here, then there truly is no other group of people like there is at FABO :cheers:

I have never met or talked with Cliff, but I have enjoyed reading his posts on here and I know he has helped out fellow members in need before. So Cliff, I am sending prayers your way and a little something to help pick up your spirits. Get well soon!

I,m broke to but what if you ever walk into these shoes. I have seen plenty receive help from fabo and that's what makes me proud to be a member.Don]t fret if you can't help. There is strength in numbers. I,m sure that between help and prayers we will pull our brother thru.
Well said.
Do not forget to send him a PM to lift his spirits !!!
Martin

Cliff is one of the many great friends i have met here, and my best wishes and prayers are all i have to offer right now ....i have seen some of the great people here pull together for members in need and it is a great thing
X2

I have never met or talked with Cliff, but I have enjoyed reading his posts on here and I know he has helped out fellow members in need before. So Cliff, I am sending prayers your way and a little something to help pick up your spirits. Get well soon!
Cliff is definitely a valued member and so are you all.
Thanks

I need the unloved 64 cuda center, can ya post a pic in this thread? I can paypal some $$ for the cause..
i have some parts from the 64 valiant i could sell and donate the funds... If anyone is interested.

Have 64 barracuda grille center needs love.
a lot of trim
dash parts
have to look to be honest

6PakAttack Dennis just turned in the one he bought in a prior fund raiser for OTR. So let me just toss in a new one to the highest bidder. :-D

$50 Phoenix Specialty Coatings Gift Certificate (applies toward labor / in-stock materials and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts)

No expiration date

Start Date: April 28, 2012 at 11:05 a.m. Central time
End Date: May 5, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. Central time

All proceeds from the highest bid will go directly to Old Tired Rebel Cliff and his lovely wife Mary. The Gift Certificate will be mailed out to the highest bidder via USPS First Class Mail when I have been notified that the sums have been received.

Place your bid here in this thread so everyone will be aware of it at any given time. I'll try to update it nightly with the highest bid at that time appearing in the subtitle of my post.

Thanks in advance FABO!!! Let's get some much needed funds together for a great member who always goes above and beyond.

I'll bid 10$ for a cudachick poster for my garage ;)
6PakAttack Dennis just turned in the one he bought in a prior fund raiser for OTR. So let me just toss in a new one to the highest bidder. :-D

$50 Phoenix Specialty Coatings Gift Certificate (applies toward labor / in-stock materials and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts)

No expiration date

All proceeds from the highest bid will go directly to Old Tired Rebel Cliff and his lovely wife Mary. The Gift Certificate will be mailed out to the highest bidder via USPS First Class Mail when I have been notified that the sums have been received.

Place your bid here in this thread so everyone will be aware of it at any given time. I'll try to update it nightly with the highest bid at that time appearing in the subtitle of my post.

Thanks in advance FABO!!! Let's get some much needed funds together for a great member who always goes above and beyond.

heres a part someone can use hopefully, I'll donate the part, shipping is on the winner
I'll see what else i got for the auction....Wagg's

Attachments

• dart fenders 006.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 212
  • dart fenders 007.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 207
  • dart fenders 008.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 195
  • dart fenders 009.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 202
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your help. I know it's difficult in todays economy, but all of the help is gratefully appreciated.

Mary

I'll start it at $75.

Thanks Stan! You're a good man jumping up for a great cause.

I'll bid 10$ for a cudachick poster for my garage ;)

Hmmmmmm, I think the First Edition will be just about gone by the time I fulfill this latest round of orders Curtis but let me check.

I've got a Tee-Shirt from the Mopars at the Strip event to donate for auction for Cliff.

Size is 2XL ~~ All Cotton White Tee ~~ Printed front and back

2nd generation Cuda doing a wheelie across the front....It's nice.

I'll get pics posted tomorrow and will follow CudaChicks auction ending time.

Get well Cliff and keep up your spirits!!

No expiration date

Oh boy, here we go again....

I'll go $85 for the gift certificate... :glasses7:

And I'll start the bidding on Cudachick at $500... :-D

I've got a Tee-Shirt from the Mopars at the Strip event to donate for auction for Cliff.

Size is 2XL ~~ All Cotton White Tee ~~ Printed front and back

2nd generation Cuda doing a wheelie across the front....It's nice.

I'll get pics posted tomorrow and will follow CudaChicks auction ending time.

Get well Cliff and keep up your spirits!!

Hey there C, how did you know my size? $25 for the Tee.

Out of town all weekend. Will get those pics of the parts I have posted up asap.

Leanna inspired me with her generosity. I will provide the highest bidder (in this thread) with any single graphic design item... a logo, a custom sig line with them and their car, custom avatar.... desktop background. Winners choice. Look at Leanna's poster if you would like to see a sample of my work (its in her signature line)

You guys are all awesome people. I am proud to be a member of a group like this.

Thank You for all your prayers and help. Mary read everyone post to me today, it helped me to feel a little better

Thank You for all your prayers and help. Mary read everyone post to me today, it helped me to feel a little better
Good to hear from you Cliff.
Better watch out this thread has mind of it own kind like the Deleted thread but better ,it all for you my friend.
Hope you feel better and you are always in my prayers,
Martin

Good to hear from you Cliff.
Better watch out this thread has mind of it own kind like the Deleted thread but better ,it all for you my friend.
Hope you feel better and you are always in my prayers,
Martin

Thank you Martin I was surprised again by all the prayers and gifts. Mary has been reading all the post to me today. So I had to get on here and thank everyone.

Well glad you are well enough to be on here tonight,we all missed ya.
Martin

Ok, you got what I had left in my paypal. Not much, but enough for dinner at least. Stay hard...

-
Back