A member needs our help and prayers-Old Tired Rebel--Valiant Rebel

-
Thanks I always enjoy being here and I miss it a lot. But when you are too weak and sick it's hard to come on here.

do we ever get to see the 64/65 cuda grille sections? or is it gonna be a surprise??? roflmao

I was getting the limo tuned up and paint finished so I could outbid Waggin on Leanna (Cudachick) and I lost my rearend. Dang the luck.......

Attachments

• limo arrow.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 125
do we ever get to see the 64/65 cuda grille sections? or is it gonna be a surprise??? roflmao
Well theres a pic of it a few pagies back waggs i seen it the middles junk the sides look to be good bud btw im out nothing came up with more cash

Well theres a pic of it a few pagies back waggs i seen it the middles junk the sides look to be good bud btw im out nothing came up with more cash

Bump,
$35 on MY (LOL) T SHIRT.

And, Dart_Doctor...
$35 on the Valiant Emblem.

What an honor to be involved in a forum with Folks ' Such as Ya'll '.

mech1nxh, Looks like you won YOUR T-Shirt LOL. PM me your address and I'll get it headed your way.

Thanks so much for your generousity to help Cliff :thumleft:

Ok update
jaimus Reman Distributor ... is $50 bucks bid BY KK SOLD
C's Barracuda T shirt ... is at 35 BY mech1nxh SOLD
cudachicks gift card ... is at $175 by KK HIGH BIDDER SO FAR SOLD
STUFF UP TOP ENDS TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waggins duster tail peace is at sold THE LOCK PART ENDS STILL LEFT cash sent to cliff! thanks waggs
hemitheus heres his list
I have 3 pair of flood/accessory lights from my olf TJ Jeep. The black rectangle ones put out a stupid amount of light. ramcharger has the bid at 100 bucks SOLD
i have a tj/lj headlight ring.

not pictured is a full set of tj/lj chrome grille inserts.

i have the center grille and outer grilles for the 64-5 cuda. .........40 BY WAGGS

the entry scuff plates Threshold i think is the correct name.

Tail plate trim piece

hood trim

an electric fuel pump (unused)

gauge assembly

2 red armrests 1 broken

gauge and shifter cover........... 15 bucks bid BY some one i know

interior lamp lense and covers

trunk lock (no key)

valiant emblem 35 BUCKS BID mech1nxh

hood ornament

trunk ornament (needs repair)

pentastar (paint covered)

signet 200 emblems (one of them is broken at the S)

Josh's Chrome BB valve covers

Ok new parts form here
D Dodge has two driver quality small bolt pattern rallye caps .. txdart has the bid at 35 bucks

jaimus new stuff
86-96 Jeep Cherokee Taillights
Next is an Airbag for most late 80's-early 90's chrysler

Sundance/Shadow Heater core, never used
Earlier Dodge hubcap

MtNemoMopar Has a 10 cd for sell for cliff too

cliffs paypal is [email protected]
for any gifts !

Thanks to you all

I was getting the limo tuned up and paint finished so I could outbid Waggin on Leanna (Cudachick) and I lost my rearend. Dang the luck.......
Unless you were planning on kidnapping her,I do not think see would ride in it !!!
LOL
If you need to borrow the ChaRGER just holler !!!

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 126
ok thank's I found the pic of them suckers now...that sure looks better than the stuff I have now......I think I can work with that, i'm pretty good with junk, that looks better than the one I fixed for my waggin :)

Unless you were planning on kidnapping her,I do not think see would ride in it !!!
LOL
If you need to borrow the Challenger just holler !!!

Y'all planning my funeral without me? :tongue2:

-
Back