A member needs our help and prayers-Old Tired Rebel--Valiant Rebel

-
I would like to say Thank You to everyone here at Fabo. Y'all truly are a blessing to everyone who is in need of help. I am proud to be a member at the greatest website in the world.

Well I'm back. I see Cliff was on here earlier today. Hope you're feeling better, Cliff. It looks like TXDart has won the center caps. Thank you for the generous bid, Martin!

I have two driver quality small bolt pattern rallye wheel center caps that I will offer to the highest bidder by Friday, May 11 and the money will go to Cliff.
SOLD to TXDart! $35.00.

50 bucks on the XJ tailights. Mine are fine but I know that if I pass this up someone will clip me in a parking lot or I'll rack 'em on a rock.

50 bucks on the XJ tailights. Mine are fine but I know that if I pass this up someone will clip me in a parking lot or I'll rack 'em on a rock.

Outstanding...Looks like Cliff is doing some catch-up judgin by all the recent posts, Good show old boy

Ok update
jaimus Reman Distributor ... is $50 bucks bid BY KK SOLD
C's Barracuda T shirt ... is at 35 BY mech1nxh SOLD
cudachicks gift card ... is at $175 by KK HIGH BIDDER SO FAR SOLD
STUFF UP TOP ENDS TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waggins duster tail peace is at sold THE LOCK PART ENDS STILL LEFT cash sent to cliff! thanks waggs
hemitheus heres his list
I have 3 pair of flood/accessory lights from my olf TJ Jeep. The black rectangle ones put out a stupid amount of light. ramcharger has the bid at 100 bucks SOLD
i have a tj/lj headlight ring.

not pictured is a full set of tj/lj chrome grille inserts.

i have the center grille and outer grilles for the 64-5 cuda. .........40 BY WAGGS

the entry scuff plates Threshold i think is the correct name.

Tail plate trim piece

hood trim

an electric fuel pump (unused)

gauge assembly

2 red armrests 1 broken

gauge and shifter cover........... 15 bucks bid BY some one i know

interior lamp lense and covers

trunk lock (no key)

valiant emblem 35 BUCKS BID mech1nxh

hood ornament

trunk ornament (needs repair)

pentastar (paint covered)

signet 200 emblems (one of them is broken at the S)

Josh's Chrome BB valve covers 5 bucks by me

Ok new parts form here
D Dodge has two driver quality small bolt pattern rallye caps .. txdart has the bid at 35 bucks SOLD !

jaimus new stuff
86-96 Jeep Cherokee Taillights 50 bucks bid by ramcharger thanks sir
Next is an Airbag for most late 80's-early 90's chrysler

Sundance/Shadow Heater core, never used
Earlier Dodge hubcap

MtNemoMopar Has a 10 cd for sell for cliff too

cliffs paypal is [email protected]
for any gifts !

Thanks to you all

Looks like Ramcharger gets the Cherokee tailights,...Huge Thanx,...PM Me at your convenience,...Its too nice outside today to be on this machine, chores to be done, I'll be back after sunset.

I am so sorry I have been absent and not active here for you Cliff
Treva and I have been keeping you and your family in our prayers and wishing I was in the position to jump in and help
I am so proud of all of our members and Doc doing a great thing here and keeping us posted Bless all of you for this move to keep our great member/person moving forward.

Cliff's phone is back on. He called me yesterday and we had a good talk. It was great to talk with him again. He seemed to be doing ok yesterday, let's hope he keeps feeling better. I told him that he has alot of friends on here that we all want him back.

Cliff's phone is back on. He called me yesterday and we had a good talk. It was great to talk with him again. He seemed to be doing ok yesterday, let's hope he keeps feeling better. I told him that he has alot of friends on here that we all want him back.

This is some good news KrazyKuda :thumleft:
Thank you for the update and X2 on him feeling better and we want to keep him back as I see he has been active and with us again :cheers:

I am so sorry I have been absent and not active here for you Cliff
Treva and I have been keeping you and your family in our prayers and wishing I was in the position to jump in and help
I am so proud of all of our members and Doc doing a great thing here and keeping us posted Bless all of you for this move to keep our great member/person moving forward.

MeMike thank you and Mrs.MeMike for keeping me in your prayers. It truly means a lot.

mech1nxh, Looks like you won YOUR T-Shirt LOL. PM me your address and I'll get it headed your way.

Thanks so much for your generousity to help Cliff :thumleft:

T-Shirt arrived today...
Its dirty!!! I want a refund!!!

PSYCHE...

Thx 6pk...
as stated, as posted, and First Class Shipping...

Nuff said.

p.s., Dart_Doctor, pm Me.

Ok update
jaimus Reman Distributor ... is $50 bucks bid BY KK SOLD
C's Barracuda T shirt ... is at 35 BY mech1nxh SOLD
cudachicks gift card ... is at $175 by KK HIGH BIDDER SO FAR SOLD
STUFF UP TOP ENDS TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waggins duster tail peace is at sold THE LOCK PART ENDS STILL LEFT cash sent to cliff! thanks waggs
hemitheus heres his list
I have 3 pair of flood/accessory lights from my olf TJ Jeep. The black rectangle ones put out a stupid amount of light. ramcharger has the bid at 100 bucks SOLD
i have a tj/lj headlight ring.

not pictured is a full set of tj/lj chrome grille inserts.

i have the center grille and outer grilles for the 64-5 cuda. .........40 BY WAGGS

the entry scuff plates Threshold i think is the correct name.

Tail plate trim piece

hood trim

an electric fuel pump (unused)

gauge assembly

2 red armrests 1 broken

gauge and shifter cover........... 15 bucks bid BY some one i know

interior lamp lense and covers

trunk lock (no key)

valiant emblem 55 BUCKS BID mech1nxh

hood ornament

trunk ornament (needs repair)

pentastar (paint covered)

signet 200 emblems (one of them is broken at the S)

Josh's Chrome BB valve covers 5 bucks by me

Ok new parts form here
D Dodge has two driver quality small bolt pattern rallye caps .. txdart has the bid at 35 bucks SOLD !

jaimus new stuff
86-96 Jeep Cherokee Taillights 50 bucks bid by ramcharger thanks sir sold !
Next is an Airbag for most late 80's-early 90's chrysler

Sundance/Shadow Heater core, never used
Earlier Dodge hubcap

MtNemoMopar Has a 10 cd for sell for cliff too

cliffs paypal is [email protected]
for any gifts !

Thanks to you all

-
Back