A Message from Canada

-
I attended the NHRA Divisional @ New England Dragway last Saturday . Before competition began the national anthems of Canada and U.S.A. were played . Super cool! Some of the competitors were from the Atlantic Provinces and Quebec . Very super cool ! There is a real serious friendly relationship to o ur northern neighbors . Canada has the most beautiful scenery in the world . together with the friendly and polite people . Bon chance, mes amis

We need a good trade deal with Canada I have Mopar brothers and Union Brothers there and no need for a wall up there either. Canada takes care Canadians.

We need a good trade deal with Canada I have Mopar brothers and Union Brothers there and no need for a wall up there either. Canada takes care Canadians.

Na, no wall needed with Canada. Now to the south. Oh yea, the bigger the better.

I've shipped a few item from South Texas to the Northern border for a Canadian to pick up. I think that's the easiest way especially to save on import fees!! Everyone in Canada must know somebody (or has a friend who knows somebody) on the US border that will accept a shipment??? Treblig
I do the same, if only to help save our Canadian friends the import fees. Its bad enough the exchange is so lopsided and not in y'all's favour.

I just wanna know why governments can't be as reasonable as the people they represent?
Because they are bureaucrats and they all suck.

What do you call a boatload of politicians at the bottom of the ocean?

A GOOD START !!

Only one thing. Canada post sucks!
I have had some awesome bbq up here,my brother in law and my best friend’s cousin both do fantastic on the grill...

Any country that can give us both Rush and Shania Twain can't be too bad.

-
Back