A note about CHALLENGERGARY!!

-

Mark Nixon

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Went to Fort Worth Texas over the weekend to do a trade/swap deal with Gary.
Met him and his son at his shop on Saturday, a sunny day with 95+ degree heat and no shade!
Gary went totally above and beyond for me on this trip, by picking up a Cummins engine and transmission, because the seller would be out of town by the time I arrived.
In between us unloading and re-loading vehicles and the engine parts, I sat and shot the breeze with him while he sanded on a super clean '66 Belvedere, which was a nice, straight, rust free car.

Gary, I don't know HOW you can sand paint and filler in 95+ degree heat, but it takes real DEDICATION, man!!! :cheers:
The RamCharger barely fit on the tow dolly, but I made it home safely, yet quickly with no problems whatsoever.

Just thought you guys should know about yet another decent member of the Mopar World, if you didn't already know.

THANKS AGAIN GARY!!!

Mark.

Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure to meet you too. Glad you made it home safe & sound.

ps - still can't believe someone stole the gas tank out of the RC!

Yet again, great words about this guy!

Running for Mayor!?!?! LOL

Gary, I acquired a gas tank and straps to replace what the rat bastard(s) stole off the R/C.
They REALLY wanted the straps, because they are actually bolted to the front tank support.
I hope they strained themselves, because 3/4 of a tank of fuel in a 30 gallon tank is a good amount of weight, especially if you're in a hurry.

Anyway, thanks for your hospitality! :cheers:

Mark.

I know there's a few Mayoral jobs open here in New Jersey!
LOL! Not ready to go back to Jersey plus I don't think I have enough larceny in my veins for NJ politics. I actually lived there as a kid - in Jackson and the Ridgewood. I still keep in touch with my best friend from Kindergarten in Jackson....

Gary, I acquired a gas tank and straps to replace what the rat bastard(s) stole off the R/C.
They REALLY wanted the straps, because they are actually bolted to the front tank support.
I hope they strained themselves, because 3/4 of a tank of fuel in a 30 gallon tank is a good amount of weight, especially if you're in a hurry.

Anyway, thanks for your hospitality! :cheers:

Mark.

That was quick - glad you were able to find them.

-
Back