[FOR SALE] A or F body Hurst 4 Speed Shifter.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
A or F body non console shifter Hurst 4 speed shifter. I am unsure what years it fits. I found one that looks like it on Brewers site. They say it will work on 67 up and was made for 75 up. There is some rust on the handle. Everything else looks good. It has been stored for over 25 years. It doesn't have a lot of wear on it. I'm asking $150 + actual shipping costs from south Florida. I can be reached by pm.
20180919_172454.jpg
20180919_172506.jpg
20180919_172517.jpg

20180919_172529.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't make it well enough to know, but if this is an A body 4 speed (console) Shifter, I can buy it.
Thanks.

Can someone tell me if this is a console shifter, because if it is, " challenger,6pak" I've got 1st dibs on it as I need one badly lol
Thanks.
MAPS

Not trying to be a dick but my last reply got deleted for some reason??
I'm trying to save someone grief and $$ here. This is NOT a 69 A body console 4spd shifter....
go ahead edit delete whatever...friggin micro modding..again
To @challenger6pak, I apologize I'm not trying to screw your sale..trying to clarify..
Boy oh boy
**edit(by me)** $150 + $30 converted to Cdn= a decent amount of money to waste on a shifter that WONT work for 69 A body console.....
Can someone tell me if this is a console shifter, because if it is, " challenger,6pak" I've got 1st dibs on it as I need one badly lol
Thanks.
MAPS

Not trying to be a dick but my last reply got deleted for some reason??
I'm trying to save someone grief and $$ here. This is NOT a 69 A body console 4spd shifter....
go ahead edit delete whatever...friggin micro modding..again
To @challenger6pak, I apologize I'm not trying to screw your sale..trying to clarify..
Boy oh boy
**edit(by me)** $150 + $30 converted to Cdn= a decent amount of money to waste on a shifter that WONT work for 69 A body console.....

4 Speed..

I'm sure the gentleman will not be upset add he knows we all try to help each other
In all fairness to 6pak, he also wrote to me as I just read it a few mins ago stating he didn't believe it was a console shifter either.
It's just me asking for a clarification on said part .. And to the members who are all trying to help(coming) I thank you as well.

Hopefully I can find an original console shifter. I have one already but it's a brewers made one just as good as any made but you know we all want that " original" part if we can find it...

No problem Zoi, all I was trying to add was clarification. Not trying to influence a sale one way or another.
In my opinion you will be looking at big $$. What you are looking for is a one year only shifter....
Good luck
4 Speed..

I'm sure the gentleman will not be upset add he knows we all try to help each other
In all fairness to 6pak, he also wrote to me as I just read it a few mins ago stating he didn't believe it was a console shifter either.
It's just me asking for a clarification on said part .. And to the members who are all trying to help(coming) I thank you as well.

Hopefully I can find an original console shifter. I have one already but it's a brewers made one just as good as any made but you know we all want that " original" part if we can find it...

Someone correct me if wrong, but that hurst box indicates it is used behind A833 OD, Not a tree speed unit... and the handle is an F body???? And would not this same unit been used in Feather Duster of '76 with the same A833 OD ?????/ or other dusters with A833 OD?
Does seem like there has been some conversation here deleted????.

Someone correct me if wrong, but that hurst box indicates it is used behind A833 OD, Not a tree speed unit... and the handle is an F body???? And would not this same unit been used in Feather Duster of '76 with the same A833 OD ?????/ or other dusters with A833 OD?
Does seem like there has been some conversation here deleted????.
They are all back. This sale thread has turned into a train wreck. The seller made the disclaimer that it could be a A or F body shifter and then mentioned he was unsure what it really was. Wasn't there already a thread about this shifter? That's where discussion belongs. I'll find it and add a link to this post.

Here you go. Hurst 4 speed shifter

Last edited:
How so? OP isn't 100% as to what it's from so some clarification is needed??
I have no damned idea what it's from, but I can say sure as **** say its NOT a 69 Abody console.
They are all back. This sale thread has turned into a train wreck. The seller made the disclaimer that it could be a A or F body shifter and then mentioned he was unsure what it really was. Wasn't there already a thread about this shifter? That's where discussion belongs. I'll find it and add a link to this post.

Yes I am unsure of what it fits exactly. The shifter bottom is 4 speed no different than the one on my 70 Cuda. The handle looks like F body. I have told MAPS it is not for a console. Nothing tricky going on here. Just trying to find an application and sell a shifter I don't need. Here is a page from Brewers.
Screenshot_2018-09-17-23-04-48.png

Just get the four numbers off the front of the shifter housing the side pointed toward the bell housing when installed and then you will know exactly what the shifter fits

Ok I see the pic now it's nite a console shifter, that I'm sure of lol but the guy has been straight from the get go I just didn't know from the first pic if and what it was.
I'm out... Maybe someone else is interested.
Best of luck my friend.
MAPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back