A perfect match!

-
With all that "new stuff" you are going to have to change your "name" from "Old School" LOL

wow, what a hot rod....i like it very much. Can´t even imagine this much power driving around on the street.

Michael

OUTSTANDING car! Where did u get the alum. block/ Mind me asking , how much ?? I don`t understand how u could have enough room for a clutch fan, I don`t !! You have way more room in the firewall-engine head area than I do too. What heads are those, or did I miss it ??
hey Bob. the block is from indy. I bought it thru Marsh performance. when it was all done, block plus machining, I think it was about $6000.

the fan clutch is the new Jag unit from hayden. I have about 3/4" from the rad.

the heads are indy 572-13,s. I'm pretty tight to the firewall. I only have about 1 3/4" from the valve cover and the blower motor. I haven't figured that out yet....

it is true, I have the most room on this car, than on any of my chargers or cudas!

I've heard of defrost motors being swapped in for a heater motor with a few mods.
Beautiful work BTW

Edit REAR defrost motors
the heads are indy 572-13,s. I'm pretty tight to the firewall. I only have about 1 3/4" from the valve cover and the blower motor. I haven't figured that out yet....

it is true, I have the most room on this car, than on any of my chargers or cudas!

Last edited:
I've heard of defrost motors being swapped in for a heater motor with a few mods.
Beautiful work BTW

Edit REAR defrost motors
My raised port heads are around 5/8 to 3/4" away from the firewall. I couldn`t run any heater motor, so went w/ a hotrod heater under the dash, mostly just for defrosters, car won`t be driven in bad weather, even tho I don`t store it. I always run my hotrods mostly year round, or at least start it every other week.

-
Back