a pic or 2

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Well boys looks like after i get my exhaust kit installed she is off for the safty and then it will sit untill next spring.we also made our own custom door pannels the org were just to tirered looking. I havent posted any pics in a bit but here are a few.Thankssssss to all at FABO

sony pic 119.jpg

sony pic 121.jpg

sony pic 122.jpg

sony pic 123.jpg

sony pic 124.jpg

Sit till next spring?Go tear that thing up!Youve earned it!And post pics of doing so!:-D

Oh,and as usual,looks great Snake!

Drooling all over myself =P~=P~=P~

:cheers::-D Nicely dun Snake !!! Congratulations :happy10:

AH thanks guys Its a killer not geting it out this year.This is the first year in over 35 years that Cindy and I have not had a car to cruise in,she has been a little touchy all summer if you know what i mean,but i keep telling her it wont be long,and we will hit all the showes and cruise ins next year.

Waitin is a b#$ch,but it makes it that much sweeter when the time comes.Very nice ride snake.=D>

Hey..you don't have snow up there yet !!! ..just checked your weather..18 to 20 with sun this weekend...take you lady out on a cruse to see the leaves change..book into a B&B..make it a weekend of you and your two ladies... :)

What have you got left to do after the exhaust? I'll agree with the gang, A: the car looks GREAT, and B: get it out this year if you can, even if it's just for a couple shakedown cruises. That way, if any gremlins DO pop up, (hopefully NOT!) you can take care of them over the winter. Then, come spring, you can bring it out and get down to some serious cruzin!!!:toothy10:

That's looking real good Snake. I like how your interior turned out too. I'm doing my Dart in Viper GTS Blue and real torn about interior color so I like seeing other blue dart interiors. I'm having Sharpie work up a rendering for me including the interior so I'm hoping that will help me get it figured out. Great looking car though.

340 dart you read my mind,its about 100 buckssss for haveing no sticker and they tow your car and keep it for 30 days.

JD340 makes good sense..however combining it with something that your wife would enjoy would be a bit of a pay back for all the hours you spent in th garage :)

When you do take it out..makes sure you take some pics..

Grassy

you know it jd340 Cindy are going to the drag races this weakend going to be cool and the times are going to fast.

-
Back