A Sad Day Today...

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
SAD NEWS - Please join me in remembering YET ANOTHER great icon of the entertainment community. The Pillsbury Dough Boy died yesterday of a yeast infection and traumatic complications from repeated pokes to the belly. He was 71. Dough Boy is survived by his wife Play Dough, three children, John Dough, Jane Dough, and Dill Dough, plus they had one in the Oven. Services were held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.....:(

The funeral shouldn't have cost much dough, should have been able to use a bread pan for the coffin.

Among the many crumbs attending the service were both Betty Crocker and Martha White. I didn't go but I did send flours. :)

Thats funny.....my sources tell me that his wife offed him because he was having a hard time rising to the occasion. LOL

either that or he just vanished out of the spot light.

all the fame may have driven him doughnuts lol

Of all of the kids, Dill Dough is the only one I've seen.

Found him hiding out in the wife's dresser. I don't think he
is long for this world either. I hope he gets a hold of himself.

He'll probably be the next one that's buried.....so sad

Thank's for a good laugh this morning :mrgreen:
I may not be rolling in the dough $ But I am rolling in the flow laughing my buns off :)

A long line of Rolls and Mercedes Bunz limos, stocked with liquor, mourners were getting toasted and baked....

I've heard that of the kids John and Jane kind of blend into the crowd but it's been rumored that Dill Dough has kind of a shaky personality. Anyone want to chime in?

-
Back